wooden dummy

andy

Green Belt
Reaction score
does anyone know how i may obtain blueprints for a wooden dummy?

OP
A

andy

Green Belt
Reaction score
thank you for the info.But being a man of shall we say 'simple' monetary gains I was hoping if anyone may have come up with a cheap easy to build design- say for example pvc (or if thats even good material at all) but thank you for the info.

OP
A

andy

Green Belt
Reaction score
all of the threads I've checked out will no longer allow access.to sites? maybe I'm doing something wrong, I'm not computer savvy

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Strange how I always thought wooden dummies to be free standing with a heavy base, ala wavemasters or something like it. The plans (all of the ones provided) show a frame work to provide support.
To my understanding one isn't supposed to hit the wooden arms (and leg) that hard. Mainly to provide training/practice for speed and accuracy.
I'd like to have one someday for myself. At least there's plans provide to build one's own ... if one has the tools and woodshop to do so.
Mebbe someday eh?
The idea to build one out of PVC (or better ABS) is not a bad one at all by the way.

shaolinDave

White Belt
Reaction score
thank you for the info.But being a man of shall we say 'simple' monetary gains I was hoping if anyone may have come up with a cheap easy to build design- say for example pvc (or if thats even good material at all) but thank you for the info.
Gottcha. I saw this about a year ago. I cant speak for quality, but you might want to give it a try. approx cost is 30$.
http://mookjong.20m.com/custom.html

p.s. When it asks you to download gator.......don't do it!!

OP
A

andy

Green Belt
Reaction score
wow, thank you all of you this is great!

Latest Discussions