OP
Lisa

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
Are ex-admins eligible?!?

Well, I suppose I was technically a sys-admin, when I let other users use my Unix box that I controlled...

How do you look in a harem costume?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry Arni, my Harem must be only female, so, unless you've been "fixed"..... :rofl:

OP
Lisa

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
This is an unacceptable act of discrimination. I'll sue!

Remember Bob ain't rich, nothing from nothing is still nothing. :)

OP
Lisa

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
Maybe I can get his 7-toed cat and sell it to a circus freak show.

Oh wait! I know! You can take his forums away from him and run them!

Now wait... is that a win or a loss? A gain or a punishment? ;)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm not sure....I mean...I'd have to do some real work I guess.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lisa said:
Oh wait! I know! You can take his forums away from him and run them!

Now wait... is that a win or a loss? A gain or a punishment?

Oh, I assure you that I have an opinion on that matter!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
Well in that case...share!
:p
I had some port last night instead of my usual Shiraz, and I really enjoyed it.
What kind? A new wine specialty store cropped up and the owner was trying to sell a guy on port. Customer was resistant so owner grabbed and opened about $600 worth of wine - one bottle was worth over $100 alone. Spontaneous quality port tasting - made a name for the store and I buy all of my port there. The only stuff I've tasted that's better is my blackberry and late harvest muscat and Sokol Blossor's chardonnay. Yummy.
Checked via IE...definitely a case of mass delusion.
Bad wine, if you ask me.

Now ... what's this about you in a harem costume? Is there something you'd like to share with the group?

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'd post some harem pictures, but I'm out of film for my digital camera.

I'm not sure what label the port was...but it was much more expensive than what I usually pay. I intend to try some more, though. Any recommendations? A friend sold me on Shiraz a while back, and I like it, but I'm ready for a change.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
I'd post some harem pictures, but I'm out of film for my digital camera.
Don't you dare think I'd let that slip by. I'll expect those to be in the gallery in ... oh, say ... 30 minutes? :cool:

arnisador said:
I'm not sure what label the port was...but it was much more expensive than what I usually pay. I intend to try some more, though. Any recommendations? A friend sold me on Shiraz a while back, and I like it, but I'm ready for a change.
How much are you willing to spend? Also, some people do not prefer the oak overtones - what are your tastes?

OP
Lisa

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So I have decided that I can't read MT right before I go to bed.

Had a dream last night. Bob invited the Mentors down to Buffalo to show us how things worked. All I can remember is showing up at his "apartment" with a few mentors, egg, andrew, upnorth...anyways I know a few others were there... it is kinda foggy.

Bob was sitting in front of 30 monitors kinda working when we walked in. The room was really warm.. whirring sounds from fans...

and Bob sitting in his underwear playing with a light sabre talking to Arnisador who was dressed as a harem girl.:idunno: Arni...you looked pretty damn good. ;)

Strange thing is it didn't surprise any of us... we were all casual about it, like it was a normal occurence. :erg:

I blame this thread. :shrug:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think I can finally die happy. Women I'm not in intimate relationships with are dreaming of me in good ways. :D

And...ironically describing my work enviroment on some days. (A few less monitors....Though while Arni has been here, he's never worn the harem outfit. I do however have some interesting threads in the staff forum abouit official uniforms, and there is 1 member who did appear in said uniform. It was very flattering to his figure. :D)

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
How much are you willing to spend? Also, some people do not prefer the oak overtones - what are your tastes?

My palate isn't all that educated, but the oak overtones are OK by me--I don't feel strongly either way.

I have a glass of wine every night for the health benefits, so much of what I buy is inexpensive, though not cheap. (No boxes, for example, though I hear they're growing in respectability.) So, for an everyday bottle of wine I'm hoping to come in under $10. For a once-in-a-while thing, up to around $40 is what I'd usually spend. The bottle of port I got the other night was around $30.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lisa said:
Bob was sitting in front of 30 monitors kinda working when we walked in.

Hmmm, the part about him sitting in front of a computer is eerily accurate... :uhohh:
Arni...you looked pretty damn good.

I'm going to cut out the sentence that preceeded this one and just leave the punchline!

OP
Lisa

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bob Hubbard said:
I think I can finally die happy. Women I'm not in intimate relationships with are dreaming of me in good ways. :D

oh...umm... I didn't mention I woke up screaming in a cold sweat? ;) :p

Bob Hubbard said:
And...ironically describing my work enviroment on some days. (A few less monitors....Though while Arni has been here, he's never worn the harem outfit. I do however have some interesting threads in the staff forum abouit official uniforms, and there is 1 member who did appear in said uniform. It was very flattering to his figure. :D)

Let me guess... bunny suits and Dan?

Latest Discussions