Wing Chun schools in Las Vegas, NV

JustLooking

White Belt
Reaction score
Anyone know of legit wing chun schools in Las Vegas area? I found some, but looks like the schools I found all left the Vegas area. Only one that I found that still looks open is taught by Scott Woods, but can't find any info on him. Anyone know of him?

wckf92

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Happen to know of any WC schools in Las Vegas area that are still open and worth looking into?

Sorry, no. But you might want to post your question in the Wing Chun Forum on Facebook. It has 75,000 members so hopefully someone there may be able to point you in a direction. Good luck man.

OP
J

JustLooking

White Belt
Reaction score
Sorry, no. But you might want to post your question in the Wing Chun Forum on Facebook. It has 75,000 members so hopefully someone there may be able to point you in a direction. Good luck man.
Thank you

M.arts

White Belt
Reaction score
Anyone know of legit wing chun schools in Las Vegas area? I found some, but looks like the schools I found all left the Vegas area. Only one that I found that still looks open is taught by Scott Woods, but can't find any info on him. Anyone know of him?
Yes. I trained with him last November. Good size class. Has students have been with him for several years. He follows the GM Samuel Kwok lineage. At the time, we trained at the Lohan School of Kung Fu. He might have found a bigger Location. Later on he hosted GM Kwok in Banning, CA.