Wing Chun Breath

Si-Je

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Why was it an easier Transition please explain?

Was he already a black belt in Karate when he came to WC?

He was a black belt in Okinawian Kempo, yes. Why it's an easier transition, you'd have to ask him. Maybe he'll get online and chat.

Si-Je

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
He doesn't like online as much you huh?

Hubbie says: "no. rather watch football and train. Besides, too much typing." (He's Mystic Wolf)

I'm just a techie that misses computer stuff. And to mix computers and WT/WC chat with folks I'd never ever get to see and give a holla at is just too cool for me to resist. :)

OP
Yoshiyahu

Yoshiyahu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Asked you hubbie can I save him as friend?

Hubbie says: "no. rather watch football and train. Besides, too much typing." (He's Mystic Wolf)

I'm just a techie that misses computer stuff. And to mix computers and WT/WC chat with folks I'd never ever get to see and give a holla at is just too cool for me to resist. :)

Si-Je

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Okay, Well cool. Is he on now?

No, he's at work. Just me with kiddo. She actually let me workout and drill a bit today! (yeah! freedom to move about, two years coming! lol) Had to bribe her with Sifu Emin videos, loves those. She jumps up and down yelling Chin Chun! (has a bit of a problem with "W", so cute!)

OP
Yoshiyahu

Yoshiyahu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Ha Ha she loves Momma videos. Maybe Mommy can teach her Sil Lim Tao?

No, he's at work. Just me with kiddo. She actually let me workout and drill a bit today! (yeah! freedom to move about, two years coming! lol) Had to bribe her with Sifu Emin videos, loves those. She jumps up and down yelling Chin Chun! (has a bit of a problem with "W", so cute!)

Si-Je

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Ha Ha she loves Momma videos. Maybe Mommy can teach her Sil Lim Tao?

I do WC with her, she thinks it's a game. Because mommy's silly enough to teach her without her knowing she's learning stuff. :)