Why until recently effective TMA practitioners were not represented in MMA?

DaveB

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I live my life as a Jew and as one at this moment I am in mourning. Say what the hell you like, no one is actually listening to your stream of intolerance, insults and just plain childishness. You think to wind people up, then have a go at them, childish and banal. You have verbal diarrhea and mental constipation, it's messy, nasty and needs to be dealt with.

I strongly suggest we all just ignore this person and his dance of ignorance and malice, I also suggest we hug our families and friends tell them we love them, life can be very short and heartbreaking.
See you all later, I'm bowing out on this and I have some things to do.
Seconded.

I had Shotonoob on ignore until recently. I couldn't remember why it had been so long, but this nonsense is just plain disruptive.

I've had many an argument on MT but with one exception (And then only in a single instance) no one has ever shown such a lack of substance.

I genuinely believe he's just here to get his jollies trolling and derailing discussions into nonsense.

Were there even an attempt to honestly clarify things or fix misunderstanding I might suggest the benefit of the doubt, but there's not.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Can someone please sum up what on earth noob is on about I've tried to follow it but it makes absolutely 0 sense to me so am wondering if anyone can translate his rambling nonsense into something that makes sense
No. It’s simply not possible.

TSDTexan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Reading this whole thread.
giphy.gif

and the exchanges have me all like

giphy (1).gif

but when the dumpster fire gets hotter...
i am all like...
giphy (2).gif