Why the 9-11 conspiracies won't go away...

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
Dont forget the Illuminati, and their chapter groups; Skull and Bones, The Star Chamber, the Boy Scouts of America, The Pope, and Col. Sanders. :)

No! Not the Colonel too! But, now that you think about it....A bucket with many different "versions" of chicken.....Sounds like a payoff fit for the factions of D.C.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You guys are all mind controlled.

Thank goodness I've got my hat.

Blotan Hunka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
LOL!

TinFoilHatArea.jpg

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Next, it will come out that Ronald and the King were apart of this.

How else would you get a global conspiracy set up in the open on every corner?

Yeah, Ronald is not just a part of it, his restraunts are the local HQs all over the world.

jazkiljok

Brown Belt
Reaction score
You guys are all mind controlled.

Thank goodness I've got my hat.

we buy sneakers for 100 dollars that only cost 40 cents to make. We drive massive gas guzzling vehicles for our long commutes even though we can barely afford the cost of gas. We spend $3.50 for a quarter cup of heated milk mixed with water and some miniscule coffee bean matter, and we do that everyday. We buy cameras that can store 5000 pictures but can't afford to actually make prints of most of them. We spend countless hours on our computers aimlessly communicating with strangers about an endless range of topics and spend the most time communicating with the strangers that we disagree with.

we vote for politicians who promise us everything and deliver nothing and 4 years later- we vote for them again.

mind control?

say.. can i borrow one of those tin foil hats?:erg:

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
we buy sneakers for 100 dollars that only cost 40 cents to make. We drive massive gas guzzling vehicles for our long commutes even though we can barely afford the cost of gas. We spend $3.50 for a quarter cup of heated milk mixed with water and some miniscule coffee bean matter, and we do that everyday. We buy cameras that can store 5000 pictures but can't afford to actually make prints of most of them. We spend countless hours on our computers aimlessly communicating with strangers about an endless range of topics and spend the most time communicating with the strangers that we disagree with.

we vote for politicians who promise us everything and deliver nothing and 4 years later- we vote for them again.

mind control?

say.. can i borrow one of those tin foil hats?:erg:

I've stapled mine on...

Blotan Hunka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
We spend countless hours on our computers aimlessly communicating with strangers about an endless range of topics and spend the most time communicating with the strangers that we disagree with.

To be honest, thats the most fun. Talking to people you agree with gets damn boring. ;)

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

That is the second time you have posted that image. And you did not seem to learn from the first time that no one responded because they found it so amusing that they need not.

By posting an image of people who believe that there was no conspiracy by the goverment as an ostrich, you say that you are more intelligent and knowlegeable than them. You state that you can see things that other people can't see. Thus you are smarter than them.

Ok, well since you are so much more intelligent than the rest of us, please tell us in exact terms how someone could have set explosive charges on the steel beams of the world trade center within less than a weekend when no one has been able to take less than a few weeks in bringing down a building by the same means. And you can tell us how they managed to do it without people noticing when it went on or afterwards. Remember, as a smart guy like you are, that the steel beams were surrounded by concrete. So tell us how people could get to the steel through the concrete in only a few hours without anyone noticing large movements of people, the noise or the aftereffects.

And maybe you can tell us, with you superior intellect, how a conspiracy of both parties could run not only a scam that brought down both towers, but had the manpower to concoct evidence to blame someone else that were not involved. Then you can tell us how despite the ruthless efficiency that they showed, they could leave several members that supposably died in a suicide attack free and running around to give the lie of the big conspiracy.

I want you, with your superior intellect, to give exact facts that we can check for ourselves and reach the level of understanding that you evidently feel you have and the rest of us do not.

If you truely think that we are not able to see the full picture, then you would be willing to lead us through the process of understanding. If you merely post pictures that make us look like we are ostriches, then you can't blame us if we conclude that you have no facts to back up what you accuse and are merely trying desperatly to show that you have even a small portion of the brains that the rest of us have.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
By posting an image of people who believe that there was no conspiracy by the goverment as an ostrich, you say that you are more intelligent and knowlegeable than them. You state that you can see things that other people can't see. Thus you are smarter than them.

Don, there has been plenty of disrespect for others in this thread...especially for people who have a few questions.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ok, well since you are so much more intelligent than the rest of us, please tell us in exact terms how someone could have set explosive charges on the steel beams of the world trade center within less than a weekend when no one has been able to take less than a few weeks in bringing down a building by the same means. And you can tell us how they managed to do it without people noticing when it went on or afterwards. Remember, as a smart guy like you are, that the steel beams were surrounded by concrete. So tell us how people could get to the steel through the concrete in only a few hours without anyone noticing large movements of people, the noise or the aftereffects.

And maybe you can tell us, with you superior intellect, how a conspiracy of both parties could run not only a scam that brought down both towers, but had the manpower to concoct evidence to blame someone else that were not involved. Then you can tell us how despite the ruthless efficiency that they showed, they could leave several members that supposably died in a suicide attack free and running around to give the lie of the big conspiracy.

This argument rests on the assumption that the government cannot do such a thing. And I have to wonder how the people who make this argument know that the government cannot do such a thing. Our discussion above regarding the fact that the government has done a number of heinous things and hidden and/or covered them up for years is very relevant. The bottom line is that it has been shown that 1000s of people can keep a secret.

The other problem with this argument is that it is used to ignore evidence. The assumption that the government could never have pulled something like this off prevents the person from seeing whether or not they really pulled it off. If the evidence mounts and it becomes clear that this was a controlled demolition, then it must have happened somehow. The absence of evidence is not evidence of absense, it is only a gap in what we know.

With that being said, am I skeptical that the government could do something like this? Yes. I think you summed it up nicely. If this really happened and all of these people worked together, then we've got some serious problems in this country. I would say that if something like this really happened, everyone of our institutions would have to be corrupted in some way. This is not a pretty thought (and I think that many people who question this stuff, understand this).

As improbable as all of this is to our sensibilities, it is not impossible.

Blotan Hunka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Its not "impossible" that alien ships knocked them down with death rays either...the aliens that have that deal with the neocons like on the X-Files. Its also not "impossible" that a guy convicted of murder on DNA evidence that said his matched the killers by a factor of 7 billion to 1 didnt do it. Its not "impossible" that the government pulled off a demolition that professional demo guys who actually do that stuff for a living couldn't do so conspiracy theorists can continue on with their little fantasy's. At some point "unlikely" reaches such a level that for all intents and purposes it is "impossible". The "isnt it possible?" argument reminds me of a court case. I think the facts here show that the towers couldnt have been prepped for demo clandestinely "beyond a reasonable doubt".

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Its not "impossible" that the government pulled off a demolition that professional demo guys who actually do that stuff for a living couldn't do so conspiracy theorists can continue on with their little fantasy's.

For a guy who was privy to so many details, not many were really shared in the source that you cite. For example, I would be very interested to see a step by step analysis of the buildings structure and some specific details showing how the buildings could come down. And I would like to see a comparison made between what was observed.

Instead of that technical analysis, what we got from this source is a bunch of arguments that basically tell us that we shouldn't trust what our eyes see and what our ears hear.

All in all, as far as the content went, it really didn't do the job that it could have and I think that my responses are telling...

At some point "unlikely" reaches such a level that for all intents and purposes it is "impossible". The "isnt it possible?" argument reminds me of a court case. I think the facts here show that the towers couldnt have been prepped for demo clandestinely "beyond a reasonable doubt".

Unlikely is a subjective term that is determined by our bias. And, from what I have read in this debate, there have been no "facts" presented that show that the buildings could not have been prepped in secret.

Thus far, a number of technologic hurdles have been addressed and assumptions have been made regarding the ability of the government to overcome them, but NO ONE has shown that the government would be UNABLE to overcome those hurdles.

There is a big difference between assuming something can't be done and actually showing that it can't be done.

Blotan Hunka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
So for every terrorist attack we now have to PROVE that our own government didnt do it??? Prove to me it wasnt alien death rays.

Try the shiny side out.

Blotan Hunka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=183630#post183630

Yeah, it never fails to amaze me. On one hand, these guys are such geniuses that NOONE BUT AN ENLIGHTENED FEW EVER SUSPECT THE TRUTH, and on the other, they continually screw up.

Here's an ugly little joke I recently read:

"How do you know the CIA wasn't involved in the JFK assassination?"

"He's dead, isn't he?"

But my favorite fantasy is the idea that the 9/11 hijackers were some sort of criminal masterminds, and/or ninjas. They were a bunch of mean little creeps with a little knowledge and a fair amount of willingness.

Personally, I think the reason people jack up these bizarre theories lies in the fact that they don't want to face reality. It's hard to accept the fact that we live in an extraordinarily-complex, technologically-sophisticated but oddly delicate world--and in such a world, the fact is, anybody who's willing and has three brain cells to rub together can do a considerable amount of damage.

I also think that this particular set of conspiracy fantasies has some quite ugly roots in anti-Semitism and what Edward Said identified as Orientalism. You know--at home, it's the Insidious Trilateral Commission and the International Monetary Fund, and abroad it's whatever version of the Insidious Dr. Fu Manchu we believe in at the moment.

On the other hand, at least it's entertaining. In the same vein as the last poster, I truly enjoyed the website explanations that argued that because the Us Air Force had been working on pilotless drones, the planes that flew into the Trade Center must have been remote controlled. Among their backup evidence was the repeated mention that this plane or that plane WAS ONLY 27% FILLED!!!

Fact is, the people from the future did it. See the movie, "Millenium."

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So for every terrorist attack we now have to PROVE that our own government didnt do it??? Prove to me it wasnt alien death rays.

You were the one who claimed to have shown that the government couldn't do it. I said that your claim rested on the assumption that they could not do it, not on any facts.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This argument rests on the assumption that the government cannot do such a thing. And I have to wonder how the people who make this argument know that the government cannot do such a thing.

Because something this size would require thousands of people to set up the attack and blame someone else. It would take highly skilled explosive experts doing things that no one has been able to do before, people faking video and audio tapes, taking care of eliminating individuals and much, much more.

And none of them would be able to come forward and tell the world and not one of them would screw up and reveal the plot.

That has never been done before on a project of this scale. Tricky Dick had less than 20 people involved in the Watergate break in and it was blown out of the water because someone thought that one political party breaking into another's headquarters was wrong. So in the thousands of people involved in the murder of Americans, can we expect all of them to remain silent?

And the physical parts of the thing are just silly. The idea that people could set explosives by cutting through concrete to get to the steel beams in just a few hours without anyone noticing while they were doing it or afterwards is impossible. So is the idea that they could do all this, and yet not capture, kill and hide the bodies of the patsies. People are pointing to (false) reports that some of the hijackers are still alive as 'proof' that there was a conspiracy. Well that kind of thinking is not based in reality or logic at all.

Latest Discussions