Why I can't live without coffee....

J

jkdhit

i'm hooked on coffee too.. the people in dunkin donuts always used to give me strange stares but now it's a normal thing..

i always order a large coffee, no milk, and 12 sugars.. that's right 12

i remember 2 years ago, when i had ordered one, there was a new worker there, they had put the 12 sugars into the cup first and showed it to me and asked me if i'm sure? i said yeah i drink it all the time, they thought i didn't notice but they poured out some of the sugar. when i saw it, i made a complaint and the manager had complained to the worker that i always order that and that he shouldn't have changed my order like that :p

OP
Lisa

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
jkdhit said:
i always order a large coffee, no milk, and 12 sugars.. that's right 12
:xtrmshock

would you like a little coffee with your sugar, sir? :idunno: that is just so crazy sweet...

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bob Hubbard said:
Arni's from Buffalo
Speaking of which, I'll be there in a month...will you be at the camp? My son is going to be with me so we'll have to either behave, or leave him with Datu Puti and the dogs...

J

jkdhit

you should try it, you'd be surprised how good it tastes :p and its a good eye opener lol

OP
Lisa

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
Hmmm, I'm sensing less than total belief on your part...I'll have Kaith send a notarized document verifying my purity. He knows!
Kaith? who is this Kaith character you talk of? I have heard rumors of his greatness, nay I even say they could be fables... but MTalk has no Kaith, ;)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm almost always here.

hmm....dunno if thats a :) or a :(

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Bob Hubbard said:
I'm almost always here.

hmm....dunno if thats a :) or a :(
Well, you have to be somewhere. See, if you aren't there, you'll just end up being somewhere else. And there is closer than any other place I can think of. :ultracool

Latest Discussions