Why cant I post to the Pro Shop?

cfr

Black Belt
Reaction score
Sorry to put this here, but I really dont know how else to resolve this issue. Does anyone know why I'd get this message when attemp[ting to post to the Pro Shop? I know my account is obviously not disabled, and I dont think (could be wrong) any special permissions are required to post there.

cfr, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Starting a thread in the Pro shop, as well as any of the advertising sections are restricted to Supporting Members or paid advertisers. Should be a sticky or announcement at the top of the forum with the particulars.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lemme dig deeper. Looks like we've got a permission or conflicting rules thingy.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let me suggest that you PM Bob H. especially, or another staff member, with an explanation of what you're trying to post. That way, we can have a better idea. There's a world of difference between "I have a pair of sai that I don't really use and want to sell" and "I manufacturer and sell custom sai."

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok, reset the permissions. I had something checked wrong from the last time I worked on that section. My apologies to anyone who tried and got the no-permissions sign.

Thanks for the heads up on this.