Whodunnit... Observation Test!!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hold it! Watch carefully... things aren't as they seem... as this film moves on there are 21 changes that take place... can you spot them ... stop the film at the 1:54 mark and go back and watch again... then see the rest...
[yt]ubNF9QNEQLA[/yt]

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good Lord! I consider myself to have better than usual acuity when it comes to observing my environment. After all, it's one of the martial aspects of the martial arts to be aware of what is around you and what is happening.

I saw a small number of the things that were changed in the scene but pitifully few :eek:.

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Good Lord! I consider myself to have better than usual acuity when it comes to observing my environment. After all, it's one of the martial aspects of the martial arts to be aware of what is around you and what is happening.

I saw a small number of the things that were changed in the scene but pitifully few :eek:.
Ya the only thing I noticed was the butler holding a candlestick instead of a rolling pin and the knight behind the maid was suddenly there ... but beyond that... well I think I'm a dead man if the scenario was changed.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
yea I got the candle stick and the knight but that was all. Man I really tought Ido better.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Less than half the things for me as well. That's a very smooth team of individuals doing that without stopping the taping of the commercial.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I only noticed two changes, the flowers and the clock on the floor. *sigh* Can I blame it on not enough coffee yet this morning? Please? :D

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
boy I'm an idjit. I was focusing on the knight so much I really didn't notice any of the other changes!

Latest Discussions