who loves snowmen?

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
BRILLIANT Calvin and Hobbes!
I tend to use Dim Mak when I spot one of those alien monsters from the planet snowball, it sends a much clearer message to those that are left alive! Of course, the warhammer and the 50 cal. sniper rifle work well too...We're weird over here in Pennsylvania, doncha know...

Three things about this post:
A. Yes it was
2. Your a freak (that sounds cool, but that's just me)
Last, you have a 50 cal sniper rifle! Those things are freakin monsters!!
(Adam from Myth Busters pointing to a M16 round): "this kills you", (now to a 50 cal round) "this kills you and everyone in the room with you". Although in a snow man sense it would be: "this kills one snow man, this kills every snow man in the state of PA". (lol)

Keep in mind that good old Nebraska just got 3 inches of snow last sunday, and anouther 6 today. So, note to self: practice bo and tambo on neighbors snowmen (lol).

Slihn

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Ah man,down here in Florida we never get snow.It hasnt really been cold yet at all this winter,most days the weather is about 80 degrees.IN Germany there was alot of snow though,I didnt make snow men though,I was usally the guy hiding behind a car or something waiting to lunch a 5 pound snowball at a un expecting victim!(in good fun a course)lol

JasonASmith

Black Belt
Reaction score
Three things about this post:
A. Yes it was
2. Your a freak (that sounds cool, but that's just me)
Last, you have a 50 cal sniper rifle! Those things are freakin monsters!!
(Adam from Myth Busters pointing to a M16 round): "this kills you", (now to a 50 cal round) "this kills you and everyone in the room with you". Although in a snow man sense it would be: "this kills one snow man, this kills every snow man in the state of PA". (lol)

Keep in mind that good old Nebraska just got 3 inches of snow last sunday, and anouther 6 today. So, note to self: practice bo and tambo on neighbors snowmen (lol).
I just saw that Mythbusters again the other day, and I am still amazed at the results of that test...But I digress, as I did in my earlier post...

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ah man,down here in Florida we never get snow.It hasnt really been cold yet at all this winter,most days the weather is about 80 degrees.IN Germany there was alot of snow though,I didnt make snow men though,I was usally the guy hiding behind a car or something waiting to lunch a 5 pound snowball at a un expecting victim!(in good fun a course)lol

You do realize that if you visit a beach, people make realistic looking sand figures- cars, people, etc. Just an idea... ;)

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You do realize that if you visit a beach, people make realistic looking sand figures- cars, people, etc. Just an idea... ;)

I used to sand sculpt, but not being reaslly good most people just looked qat me funny. But is was fun. What I really liked doing mroe though was watching the faces of those waiting to stomp my work when I would stand back look at it, and say "Yes it is done." and then stomp it myself. They were so disappointed as they had waited for so long. ;)

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Friends of ours who live in Houma, Louisianna sent us this pic one year for xmas. He is made out of sand.

Attachments

• $snowman.jpeg
    $snowman.jpeg
    15.8 KB · Views: 77