who loves snowmen?

bushidomartialarts

Senior Master
Reaction score
so portland's been snowbound for the better part of a week. there are snowmen all over the place.

i just happen to have an older katana (my practice blade) that i don't mind dinging from time to time.

there are many decapitated and eviscerated snowmen in my neighborhood.

anybody else ever do this, or is there something wrong with me.

wade

Black Belt
Reaction score
Jason, I am really disappointed in you. You would not believe the crap I got because I was cutting off the end of pine tree branches with my sword and now you are attacking helpless snow people. Sad, sad, sad!!!!!!!! Uh, on the other hand, well, they don't fight back and they do die well don't they.....................God, I know I'm gonna go to hell for this but, well, maybe one or two. BUT!!!!!! Only because they attacked me first and it was self defense and I do have a carry p:angel: ermit......................honest.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
I must confess to having sliced several dozens snowmen to bits myself. Now we are all getting punished for it. No snow here this year. Whaaa! :vu:

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
so portland's been snowbound for the better part of a week. there are snowmen all over the place.

i just happen to have an older katana (my practice blade) that i don't mind dinging from time to time.

LOL! I can only imagine what your neighbours think! Poor little Susie or Johnny wake up in the morning to the horrible sight of their snowmen decapitated by someone in their neighbourhood! Shame on you! :p

The Kidd

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Jason, I would kindly(because you have a sword) suggest you seek some therapy, were you scared by Frosty as a child? I'm sorry but I had to report you to the SPCS (Society for the Protection of Snowmen) expect a knock on your door anyday now.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh man ... I'm glad someone else put that up here ... I was gonna say something about practicing with my tanto ... I think the sword is sicker.:angel:

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Only because they attacked me first and it was self defense and I do have a carry p:angel: ermit......................honest.

Yeah, yeah a likely story bike trash now put your hands on the hood and don't move.."116 to 935 roll EMS and contact CSI, we have 2 snow people down".....LOL X 100:rofl:

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am jealous. All we have been getting here in Kansas is ICE. Have you ever tried to build and "iceman?" Even if you do get one built, they are harder to kill then The Iceman.

chinto01

Black Belt
Reaction score
When I was a kid baseball bats were the order of the day. After all they were asking for it with the cold stares they would give us. No expression on their faces just a cold stare. They all haunt my dreams to this day.

In the spirit of bushido!

Rob

p.s. we would collect the noses and eat them. After all they were carrots.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This whole discussion is just giving me a Calvin & Hobbes sort of feeling...

Attachments

• $5.JPG
    $5.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 152
  • $9.JPG
    $9.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 154

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Nope, nothing wrong with you at all..... but this is coming form a guy who beats up trees so I am not sure if I'm a good judge.

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score

First of all, what up bushido. I didn't notice until now that you live so close. I'm in SE Portland myself.
Anyway, I think that your...um... snowman abuse? is hilarious. On the other hand, if you did that to the snowman my 4-year-old son and I made, my son would be really sad. I'm torn.

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nope, nothing wrong with you at all..... but this is coming form a guy who beats up trees so I am not sure if I'm a good judge.

J.R.R. Tolkien is rolling in his grave. Where is an Ent when you need one?

JasonASmith

Black Belt
Reaction score
BRILLIANT Calvin and Hobbes!
I tend to use Dim Mak when I spot one of those alien monsters from the planet snowball, it sends a much clearer message to those that are left alive! Of course, the warhammer and the 50 cal. sniper rifle work well too...We're weird over here in Pennsylvania, doncha know...