Votes: 9 45.0%
  • I'm marking this day on the calendar/in my diary

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

psi_radar

Black Belt
Reaction score
So I heard a statistic a ways back. Apparently patriotism+fireworks= gettin' some.

To the degree that more people have sex on July 4 than any other day of the year. Personally, I ignored the obvious signs from my wife and decided to catch up on email. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Oh well, who got some? Is this fallacy or fact?

mj_lover

Blue Belt
Reaction score
doesn't that require some sort of female? like a real one? must investigate...
(nope, not even on canada day)

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No been married to long for some firecrckers to to make us hot. Who knows maybe next year I'll remember and tell the wife it is our patriartic duty to get some.

terry

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It was two-fer night at my house! (uhhhh ... did I just type that out loud??)

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
technically it was July 5th...

Might have been the margarita's and not the fireworks. This theory requires more testing. And more tequila and more fireworks.

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
On both July 2, July 3 there were rockets red glare and bombs bursting in air. When it came time to salute the flagpole I penned quite a Declaration with my big John Hancock. In fact we both declared so loudly I think our neighbors were alarmed. Indeed, on July 2nd it was the shot heard round the world...on the 3rd maybe more of a bayonet charge.

Not so the next day...walked in the parade on July 4, then went to a stand up comedy show, and then went home and hit the rack. I am not a young man, after all. But then too, I'm not a "Minute Man" by any measure of the meaning, if you know what I mean.

Regards,

Steve

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
hardheadjarhead said:
On both July 2, July 3 there were rockets red glare and bombs bursting in air. When it came time to salute the flagpole I penned quite a Declaration with my big John Hancock.Steve
WOW!!!

TMI...but hey...cool!!
At least you didn't try to use "The midnight ride of Paul Revere" I guess. Then I'd have to ask you to elaborate on the "One if by land, two if by sea" part.
;-)

Your Bro.
John

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
Brother John said:
WOW!!!

TMI...but hey...cool!!
At least you didn't try to use "The midnight ride of Paul Revere" I guess. Then I'd have to ask you to elaborate on the "One if by land, two if by sea" part.
;-)

Your Bro.
John

Damn! Why didn't I think of that?

"Listen my children...both toddler and tot...
of the two day ride of Steven Scott..."

Oh, well...there is always next year. I can use the Battle of Bunker Hill next time around. Instead of "Don't fire until you see the white of their eyes" it could be "don't shoot until you hear the peak of her cries" or some such thing.

Geez, I hope that was euphemistic enough for some of the delicate ones here.

Regards,

Steve

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I've been inspired...

There once was a man from Nantucket...

Oh wait that won't work....

There once was a man from Superior
Whose kids cried like der Furur
Two minutes of daytime sleep
The benefits one must reep
In order to... dosomethingwiththepentupsexualenergyofthreeyearsofcryingandchangingpoopydaipersandontwohoursofsleepafterworkingalldayandteachingmartialartsthatnightwhatthehellwasIthinkingohwellherewegoquickitsquiettheresleepingscrewmontypythonsandnotdivingrightfortheclitoruswhenyouhavekidsthatisalltheforeplayonehastimefortwominutesisheavenlyblissandonesuddenlyfindsoutthatthe********aboutawomanneedinglotsoftimetogethornyisbunk

ahhh, life is good...:asian:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
upnorthkyosa said:
In order to... dosomethingwiththepentupsexualenergyofthreeyearsofcryingandchangingpoopydaipersandontwohoursofsleepafterworkingalldayandteachingmartialartsthatnightwhatthehellwasIthinkingohwellherewegoquickitsquiettheresleepingscrewmontypythonsandnotdivingrightfortheclitoruswhenyouhavekidsthatisalltheforeplayonehastimefortwominutesisheavenlyblissandonesuddenlyfindsoutthatthe********aboutawomanneedinglotsoftimetogethornyisbunk
:erg: That was dizzying ...

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
It's always good when you can take care of business and get some, irrespective of what day it is, or what's the holiday. I don't need no stinkin' firecrackers to get goin'... :ultracool

J

jkdhit

fireworks.. i lit up lots. i was lighting up a mat and police car came by. after it finished, the cop driving asked.. "are you done now?" i said yeah but i was really just starting lol the other people lighting up fireworks with me were cops, retired cops, and a fire chief

as for sex, i got plenty that night too :p

Latest Discussions