Who competes in full contact competitions?

S

sweeper

hmm.. I must have been tired when posting because I responded to two people in one sentance ;)

ok the first part "I dond't understand you gou" was directed at your comment about the point fighters, the second part "I have had my jaw dislocated a few times and get bloodied noses every couple weeks from sparing with relativly light contact. it's not a big deal and I don't realy think it's nessisary to train 100% force all the time.." was a responce to the first post.

but to you (gou) I meant to ask if you could elaborate on your observasion of point fighters and full contact fighters, what do you mean by "the people doing point contact are as prepared both physically and mentally for the actuality of conflict." ?

G

GouRonin

Originally posted by sweeper
but to you (gou) I meant to ask if you could elaborate on your observasion of point fighters and full contact fighters, what do you mean by "the people doing point contact are as prepared both physically and mentally for the actuality of conflict." ?

That should have read: "the people doing point contact are NOT as prepared both physically and mentally for the actuality of conflict."

S

sweeper

ok that makes more sence :p. yeah most of the injuries I yave seen were due to a lack of skill or control.

Latest Discussions