Who are the tea party patriots, Hugh Hewitt speaks to them

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.theobamafile.com/_associates/BillAyers.htm
Barack Obama did a review for Ayers’ 1997 book, "A Kind and Just Parent," writing, "A searing and timely account of the juvenile court system, and the courageous individuals who rescue hope from despair" -- here it is -- these two were as thick as thieves.

The problem of Barack Obama's relationship with Bill Ayers will not go away. Ayers and his wife, Bernardine Dohrn were terrorists for the notorious Weather Underground during the turbulent 1960s, turning fugitive when a bomb -- designed to kill army officers in New Jersey -- accidentally exploded in a New York townhouse.

Barack also was essentially an employee of Bill Ayers for eight years, starting in 1995, the year the Chicago Annenberg Challenge was created to raise funds to help reform the Chicago public schools. One of the architects of the Challenge was none other than Professor Bill Ayers. Ayers co-wrote the initial grant proposal and proudly lists himself on his own website as the co-founder of the Challenge.

(I don't remember where I heard it, someone would have to check, but I heard that Bernadine Dohrn, the anti-american, terrorist bomber wife of Bill Ayers introduced Michelle and Barak to each other.)

(About Obama and Bill ayers and his terrorist wife, friend of michelle and coworker of michelles,)

The phony Obama "Fight the Smears" website says that they "have encountered each other occasionally in public life or in the neighborhood."

Wrong. The two men shared an office and Obama knew very well who he was associating with:

• Obama knew who was paying him to serve on two boards,
• Obama knew who he was directing thousands of dollars of donations to,
• Obama knew whose living room he was in when he kicked off his political career,
• Obama knew who was sitting with him on panels,
• Obama knew who was on his floor at the University of Chicago,
• Obama knew whose book he was writing a blurb on, etc., etc. etc.

Update: In 1989, Obama was a summer intern at Michelle Obama's law firm. One of Michelle's co-workers was Bernadine Dohrn. So the relationship between the Obamas and Ayers has spanned twenty years.

"I can remember being one of a small group of people who came to Bill Ayers' house to learn that Alice Palmer was stepping down from the senate and running for Congress," said Dr. Quentin Young, a prominent Chicago physician and advocate for single-payer health care, of the informal gathering at the home of Ayers and his wife, Dohrn. "[Palmer] identified [Obama] as her successor."

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
So elder, by your very own standards, what does President Obamas relationship with Bill Ayers and his wife Bernadine dorhne, both terrorist bombers, make him.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Don't really care much about or for the "tea parties" at this point....

I thought you would know because you get so involved in the discussion about them. Anyway, Crash the Tea Party has had a huge impact on perceptions of the Tea Party over the last couple years. It's kind of funny, but it could be that the "Crash" people may have been the ones who started attracting the groups you've been linking to the Tea Party.

shinbushi

Green Belt
Reaction score
Not accusing the "tea parties" of racism-I'm saying that the racists are attracted to the tea party's platform, especially its anti-immigration and non-interventionist aspects. Just the way it is, so, yes, when Hugh Hewitt speaks to the 'tea party," he's also speaking to the racists, whether he-or you like it or not.
Make that anti-illegal immigration. My wife came he legally not like a thief in the night.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
Make that anti-illegal immigration. My wife came he legally not like a thief in the night.

Well, no.

While they're clearly against illegal immigration, and for secuing our borders-which I support, though I have to wonder how they plan on doing it without raising taxes-they also appear-loosely, since there is no "Tea Party," merely "tea parties," with no one platform-to be largely against immigration reform that would make it easier for people like your wife to get here legally. In searches of "tea parties, immigration reform," reveal most of their "immigration reform" stances to merely be "anti-illegal immigration" stances..

So, anti-immigration.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
So elder, by your very own standards, what does President Obamas relationship with Bill Ayers and his wife Bernadine dorhne, both terrorist bombers, make him.

Well, there's some dispute about the extent of his "relationship." Notwithstanding, though, Obama has repudiated the actions of the Ayers, several times......with all that said, a close look at the people behind Obama's rise to prominence is troubling to me.

'Cause-to answer your question-apparently, his relationships have made him President, dontcha know?

Latest Discussions