White kids are out of luck

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog...8/doj-white-male-bullying-victims-tough-luck/

"The viral video sensation showing a bullying incident at an Australian school has brought the issue of bullying back into the spotlight. Here in the United States, the Obama administration has made school bullying a federal issue."

but wait

"Here is the catch. DOJ will only investigate bullying cases if the victim is considered protected under the 1964 Civil Rights legislation. In essence, only discrimination of the victim’s race, color, religion, sex or will be considered by DOJ. The overweight straight white male who is verbally and/or physically harassed because of his size can consider himself invisible to the Justice Department."

Eric Holder MUST GO!!!!!

5-0 Kenpo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Wow.

First, to use an opinion piece as a statement of fact.

Second, those clauses protect White people as well. You use one instance, The Black Panther Party polling issue, to make a determination that he will never prosecute against someone who bullies a white person.

The ridiculousness is beginning to get a little overwhelming.

But, you won't hear any of this, because you have ignored me. Which mean my posts will reign supreme!!!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Wow.

First, to use an opinion piece as a statement of fact.

Second, those clauses protect White people as well. You use one instance, The Black Panther Party polling issue, to make a determination that he will never prosecute against someone who bullies a white person.

The ridiculousness is beginning to get a little overwhelming.

But, you won't hear any of this, because you have ignored me. Which mean my posts will reign supreme!!!
I can fix that for ya with a simple quote...

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't know... "federal anti-bullying initiatives"?? If there was some sort of death associated with it maybe I could see going federal. But only if the victim was of a protected class?? What does that accomplish?

5-0 Kenpo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I don't know... "federal anti-bullying initiatives"?? If there was some sort of death associated with it maybe I could see going federal. But only if the victim was of a protected class?? What does that accomplish?

I agree, but the Federal government in legally limited in what it can deal with. It must abide by Constitutional principals, which limit it's scope.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I saw the convo on bullying so I had to display the OP and read the article. And the DOJ blog: nowhere did it say,

Here is the catch. DOJ will only investigate bullying cases if the victim is considered protected under the 1964 Civil Rights legislation. In essence, only discrimination of the victim’s race, color, religion, sex or will be considered by DOJ. The overweight straight white male who is verbally and/or physically harassed because of his size can consider himself invisible to the Justice Department.

Absolutely nowhere.

It's pretty clear to me that this is a stance taken by the DOJ to get on board with the It Gets Better campaign, largely targeted at diminishing the bullying of LGBQTA youth. All bullying should be addressed.

I'm always dismayed that straight white males cry victim like no one's looking out for them ... when the truth is they were looked after and protected for centuries. Now they have to duke it out like everyone else ... oh the horror.

I'm sure when white straight males are the minority and are grossly and repeatedly decimated, hung, arrested and convicted in a ratio disproportionate to their population saturation and are forced to eat, drink and sit in places less clean or appealing than those for their counterparts and all the companies are owned by non-white homosexual men and trangendered persons rule the energy industry and the last white Congressional representative leaves office ... *big inhale* ... that they will be *added* as a protected class.

Buh-bye now!

5-0 Kenpo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I saw the convo on bullying so I had to display the OP and read the article. And the DOJ blog: nowhere did it say,

Absolutely nowhere.

It's pretty clear to me that this is a stance taken by the DOJ to get on board with the It Gets Better campaign, largely targeted at diminishing the bullying of LGBQTA youth. All bullying should be addressed.

I'm always dismayed that straight white males cry victim like no one's looking out for them ... when the truth is they were looked after and protected for centuries. Now they have to duke it out like everyone else ... oh the horror.

I'm sure when white straight males are the minority and are grossly and repeatedly decimated, hung, arrested and convicted in a ratio disproportionate to their population saturation and are forced to eat, drink and sit in places less clean or appealing than those for their counterparts and all the companies are owned by non-white homosexual men and trangendered persons rule the energy industry and the last white Congressional representative leaves office ... *big inhale* ... that they will be *added* as a protected class.

Buh-bye now!

I wouldn't have put it quite like that. I don't think that White men alive today should have to suffer due to the transgressions of their forefathers.

Even still, those same White men are a protected class in that no one's rights are allowed to be violated based on race or sex, and that includes White males, though it may be a more difficult burden of proof. But it's not like it's easy for minorities to prove discrimination in court either.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I wouldn't have put it quite like that. I don't think that White men alive today should have to suffer due to the transgressions of their forefathers.

I can see where you can derive that from what I wrote ... but it's not what I wrote ... and that is the point.

Even still, those same White men are a protected class in that no one's rights are allowed to be violated based on race or sex, and that includes White males, though it may be a more difficult burden of proof. But it's not like it's easy for minorities to prove discrimination in court either.

I think the general argument against protected class legislation has been that assault is assault, crime is crime and there is no such thing as "hate" crime. I don't necessarily agree with that idea in its totality and can't buy that this nation would honor the ideal which is that all crime is crime regardless of motivation.

However, it behooves me when those who are not victims by nature of any particular affiliation just because they're the average joe cry foul.

I'm picky about what I ... er ... swallow.

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
1) bullying shouldnt be a federal issue, they have enough on thier plates at the moment, but
2) if you are gonna do it, do it fairly and evenly, which Holder has already shown he cant or wont do, and since Holder still has a job, the obamasia has shown he is ok with discrimination against whites

no other way to see it really.

how cute, i just noticed i have a stalker.

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
Another useless federal initiative that is designed to "look like something" vs accomplish something. How often is there going to be a bulling case that goes federal? Not enough to do more than make a good sound bite I'll wager.

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Nor do I think that Americans of african heritage should suffer for the transgressions of their african ancestors, you know, the ones who sold their ancestors into slavery in the first place.

Nor should the chinese today suffer for the transgressions of the chinese of the past, you know, the ones who killed 70 million people.

Nor should the japanese today suffer for the transgressions of the japanese of the past, the ones who started the second world war and murdered chinese, filipino, Americans, british, australians...

Nor should the africans today suffer for the transgressions of the africans of the past, the genocide in Ruwands, Idi Amin...

Nor should native americans today suffer for the transgressions of the native americans of the past, the human sacrifice, the slavery, the cannabalism...

Wow, I could do this all day. Except, I can't think of anything the Innuit did in the past...help anyone?

Last edited:

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nor do I think that Americans of african heritage should suffer for the transgressions of their african ancestors, you know, the ones who sold their ancestors into slavery in the first place.

Nor should the chinese today suffer for the transgressions of the chinese of the past, you know, the ones who killed 70 million people.

Nor should the japanese today suffer for the transgressions of the japanese of the past, the ones who started the second world war and murdered chinese, filipino, Americans, british, australians...

Nor should the africans today suffer for the transgressions of the africans of the past, the genocide in Ruwands, Idi Amin...

Nor should native americans today suffer for the transgressions of the native americans of the past, the human sacrifice, the slavery, the cannabalism...

Wow, I could do this all day. Except, I can't think of anything the Innuit did in the past...help anyone?
They are big into blood feuds; so, you got the whole culture on a murder charge.;)
Sean

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Nor should the Innuit of today suffer for the transgressions of the Innuit of the past...the blood feuds. (Thanks for the help.)

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*sigh*

This - again - is not about punishing the white guy. If y'all think white hetero males are suffering ... look to who is selling you out to children in foreign lands - rich, hetero white dudes.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Seems that just about ALMOST every race on this planet is guilty of some type of heinous crime against humanity at some point in history or another.

So whose turn is it in the barrel again?

5-0 Kenpo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
1) bullying shouldnt be a federal issue, they have enough on thier plates at the moment, but

Bullying is not a Federal issue. A violation of Civil Rights is.

2) if you are gonna do it, do it fairly and evenly, which Holder has already shown he cant or wont do, and since Holder still has a job, the obamasia has shown he is ok with discrimination against whites

no other way to see it really.

Let's get some facts straight, shall we:

After reviewing the matter, the Civil Rights Division determined that the facts did not constitute a prosecutable violation of the criminal statutes. The Department did, however, file a civil action on January 7th, 2009, seeking injunctive and declaratory relief under 11(b) against four defendants. The complaint alleged that the defendants violated Section 11(b) because they attempted to engage in and engaged in both voter intimidation and intimidation of individuals aiding voters. Although none of the defendants responded to the complaint, the Department had a continuing legal and ethical obligation to ensure that any relief sought was consistent with the law and supported by the evidence. Based on the careful review of the evidence, the Department concluded that the evidence
collected supported the allegations in the complaint against Minister King Samir Shabazz. The Department, therefore, obtained an injunction against defendant King Samir Shabazz, prohibiting him from displaying a weapon within 100 feet of an open polling place on any Election Day in the City of Philadelphia or from otherwise violating Section 11(b).c
The Department considers this injunction to be tailored appropriately to the scope of the violation and the onstitutional requirements and will fully enforce the injunction's terms. Section 11(b) does not authorize any other kinds of relief, such as criminal penalties, monetary damages, or civil penalties.

Bolding mine.​

Which shows us that the case was not dropped, was only won on default judgement, with no judicial determination as to guilt or innocence, and the primary culprit was held accountable within the law for which they were prosecuted. And just so we can't say, "See, his DOJ wouldn't even attempt to prosecute him criminally:
After reviewing the matter, the Civil Cights Division determined that the facts did not constitute a prosecutable violation of the criminal statutes. The Department did, however, file a civil action on January 7th, 2009, seeking injunctive and declaratory relief under 11(b) against four defendants.

So under whose Administration was it that decided not to bring criminal charges....hmmmm... I think that would be Bush's DOJ. After all, Obama didn't assume office until January 20th of that year.

But let's just ignore all of these facts, shall we?​

But, I guess if I could show that Bush's administration declined prosecution of a white person against a a non-white person, then I could prove that he is ok with discrimination against Blacks. Hmmm... let's see here....​

In another case, in Arizona, the complaint was received by a national civil rights organization regarding events in Pima, Arizona in the 2006 election when three well-known anti-immigrant advocates affiliated with the Minutemen, one of whom was carrying a gun, allegedly intimidated Latino voters at a polling place by approaching several persons,
filming them, and advocating and printing voting materials in Spanish. In that instance, the Department declined
to bring any action for alleged voter intimidation, notwithstanding the requests of the complaining parties.

Oh, wait, here's another one that the Bush Administration failed to prosecute:
In 2005, the Division received allegations that armed Mississippi State investigators intimidated elderly minority voters during an investigation of possible voter fraud in municipal elections by visiting them in their home, asking them who they voted for, in spite of state law protections that explicitly forbid such inquiries. Here again, the Division front office leadership declined to bring a voter intimidation case in this matter.
In neither of these cases did the Bush Administrations Department of Justice choose to prosecute.

Fact

So I guess Bush is ok with discrimination against minorities.

Last edited:

Latest Discussions