Which martial art should I choose?

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So what if it is an old thread. They may have something to add to it today, or perhaps they first noticed it today. Other people may just be checking out the thread and find some value in their new contribution. The thread police are everywhere...

The OP made one post in 2011 and vanished. I doubt he's going to be reading the sage wisdom being handed out. And I wasn't policing anyone; just pointing it out for those who might not want to waste their time responding to a person who has long since departed. And speaking of wasting one's time, see ya later.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Nah. There's nothing wrong with the occasional resurrection of an old thread. It's a great opportunity to take a trip down memory lane. :)

Mz1

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Try traditional Japanese Jiu-Jitsu.

I train to get better at fighting and have no desire for learning about certain Asian philosophies, meditation, etc. (I'm already Asian)....so I train MMA consisting of Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Boxing.

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The OP made one post in 2011 and vanished. I doubt he's going to be reading the sage wisdom being handed out. And I wasn't policing anyone; just pointing it out for those who might not want to waste their time responding to a person who has long since departed. And speaking of wasting one's time, see ya later.

I have told you time and time again about making valid points. Stop it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Latest Discussions