Where'd Kajukenbo go?

Zyk

White Belt
Reaction score
No recent topics here, where do people go to talk about this martial art? Is Kajukenbo dying off or still going strong?

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk, Zyk. Hope you enjoy it.

It might not be as popular as it once was, but there's still Kajukenbo guys here in Hawaii. I think new students starting Martial Arts are drawn to other things, probably more by opportunity in finding a place rather than just preference.

Reactions: Zyk

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think it went to the store to get some milk and never came home.

Seriously though of course it's still around. All martial arts are still going strong just because there's not huge headlines about some doesn't mean it's not around

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think it went to the store to get some milk and never came home.

Seriously though of course it's still around. All martial arts are still going strong just because there's not huge headlines about some doesn't mean it's not around
Well the school that was near me is MIA. I tried to stop there a few months ago, the guy at the convenience store said he didn't have a clue where it went. He didn't even seem to know that it had been there not long before.

OP
Z

Zyk

White Belt
Reaction score
I’m lucky enough to have a school close to me here in the mainland, I’ve only been to a few classes so far, but it seems pretty awesome. I’m just surprised there doesn’t seem to be much buzz about it. Glad to hear it’s still real solid in HI!

Latest Discussions