Where is that golden pavillion place?

TularosaKungFu

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I could never find it? So I decided to open them and thats what I'm doing now. 40+ years of medicine, 33 1/2 for the Church and I hit a "life's too short" bridge and took it back in my childhood to the land of kung fu temple. "They" cannot disturb me now, I have walled them out for tea and open sparring.
We conceived the clubs to have open environments like a specialty gym, but to also cater to and facilitate that MA community and have our own bar. Its mat, staff and goggle money I don't have, but thats not much, 6-700 and I am hoping the preparation will draw people who are around and maybe want to play a part. The one in Capitan I think will be in a barn and ideally, that's what I'd like to find here too.
Made a short video but somebody will make a neater one. I am sure after we have bought everything the village will "wonder why we didn't ask them?" but I doubt they will pitch anything but classes in the community center. (Done this, been that)

Despite short budget and slow start, its the most exciting thing I've felt in years.
Template martial arts kung fu - Made with PosterMyWall.jpg

Latest Discussions