Where do you buy your FMA equipment?

J

juramentado

A question to the FMA people in Europe and the US:

Where do you buy your FMA weapons and equipment? Is there a shop nearby or do you get them online? If you do get them online, what's your favorite store?

Dieter

Brown Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Here in Germany a good source is Quick-Stick from Alfred Plath. But he delivers also to other countries.
He has one of the largest shop/website for FMA worldwide.

Have a look under

http://www.quick-stick.de

His site is in german. english, french and italian and he has representatives in many countries.

Check it out.

Regards

Dieter Knüttel
Datu of Moden Arnis.

OP
J

juramentado

Originally posted by dearnis.com
check the FMA supply links at the top of this forum

Yes, I saw that thread but my question was about where the FMA people here buy their gear. Online or from a nearby MA supply shop?

dearnis.com

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Fair enough; I mis-understood the question.
Mostly from online suppliers; there just isnt anything local (well, some large MA suppliers, but there are cost/quality issues).

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I get my rattan from the local martial arts store or my instructors. Lately, more from my instructors. As mentioned before, arnisandyz (one of my instructors) makes aluminum training knives, and I buy from him.

I may end up ordering a Modern Arnis uniform. Haven't decided if I will yet, and what supplier I'd order from.

Cthulhu

OP
M

Mormegil

In Los Angeles, I get my stuff mostly from I & I Sports. They also do mail order.