Where Bonsai Meets Poor Driving Skills

OP
OnlyAnEgg

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes, it is strange and that's why I like it :)

It's not as strange as this, though!

Obligatory Disclaimer: For entertainment purposes only! Not recommended for persons under the age of 18, those with an IQ below 100, the gullible, those lacking a sense of humor, and above all, those who believe in Santa Clause. (It must be noted that Santa himself got quite a chuckle out of it however).

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For anyone interested in paying $150 for one of these, I have a special offer. One bitchslap at an introductory price of $75. Guaranteed to knock the stupid out of you...

:uhyeah:

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well... the bonsai crash was... uh... different... and yet there are, no doubt, people out there willing to pay for them. The bonsai kitten, thankfully, is a hoax.

OP
OnlyAnEgg

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
lol...I kew it was a joke when I first saw it a few years ago. Wonderfully wicked, though.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OnlyAnEgg said:
lol...I kew it was a joke when I first saw it a few years ago. Wonderfully wicked, though.

You may have known - but it comes through my email every few months, with the request to sign the petition to have bottling kittens stopped, so I thought I'd better list the hoax link in case some people haven't seen it yet.

And I still think that there are people who will buy the bonsai car wrecks... and pay big bucks for them, too!

OP
OnlyAnEgg

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The car wrecks are not a hoax. The stopper for me was the absence of bodies, otherwise, I'd've got one :)

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well people will buy anything won't they.
Terry
PS I agree with the ***** slap thing but my price is 2 for 1 special so yopu get two ***** slaps for the price of $75.00.

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Kreth said:
For anyone interested in paying $150 for one of these, I have a special offer. One bitchslap at an introductory price of $75. Guaranteed to knock the stupid out of you...

How do you intend to cater for overseas customers? :D

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TimoS said:
Damn! I thought you had figured how to e-deliver the slap :lol:
If I did, you'd be hearing about neo-ninja soke dying left and right... :uhyeah:

Latest Discussions