What's your Dragon Color

G

GouRonin

SILVER
Your Inner Dragon is to dragons what the Ranger is to humans. Silvers are one of three types of metallic dragon, the others being Gold and Copper. Like all metallics, Silvers rigidly adhere to an internal code of conduct. Unlike the other two metallics, however, this code is not universal. Each Silver must develop their code individually, a fact which explains their unique dispositions and actions. Silvers are often considered outcasts or shadows dwelling on the periphery of dragon culture (much like human Rangers), but they can always be counted upon to speak the truth and help their allies. Because no one but a Silver knows what they'll do next, their alignment is "Chaotic Neutral."

Being a Silver isn't all shady head-games, though. You possess considerable intelligence and self-confidence (whether they manifest themselves or not), and given the opportunity could make a great leader. Magic isn't really your bag, but you're awfully good at slipping in and out of a situation or conflict undetected. Which, by the way, may be due to your slightly-below-average size more than anything else. Your favorable attributes are dependability, durability, problem-solving, mist, fog, silver, and pewter. Like your human counterpart - the Ranger - you're a superb weapons user and have an especially good command of your icy breath weapon. Just keep in mind that even your friends may find your ethics hard to accept from time to time.

K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by GouRonin
SILVER
Your Inner Dragon is to dragons what the Ranger is to humans. Silvers are one of three types of metallic dragon, the others being Gold and Copper. Like all metallics, Silvers rigidly adhere to an internal code of conduct. Unlike the other two metallics, however, this code is not universal. Each Silver must develop their code individually, a fact which explains their unique dispositions and actions. Silvers are often considered outcasts or shadows dwelling on the periphery of dragon culture (much like human Rangers), but they can always be counted upon to speak the truth and help their allies. Because no one but a Silver knows what they'll do next, their alignment is "Chaotic Neutral."

Being a Silver isn't all shady head-games, though. You possess considerable intelligence and self-confidence (whether they manifest themselves or not), and given the opportunity could make a great leader. Magic isn't really your bag, but you're awfully good at slipping in and out of a situation or conflict undetected. Which, by the way, may be due to your slightly-below-average size more than anything else. Your favorable attributes are dependability, durability, problem-solving, mist, fog, silver, and pewter. Like your human counterpart - the Ranger - you're a superb weapons user and have an especially good command of your icy breath weapon. Just keep in mind that even your friends may find your ethics hard to accept from time to time.

HOLY CHEESE DODDLE!!!! :eek: :erg:

Does that not describe Gou Ronin to a "T"

That's just plain scary!!!! :anic:

G

GouRonin

Originally posted by KenpoGirl
HOLY CHEESE DODDLE!!!! :eek: :erg:
Does that not describe Gou Ronin to a "T"
That's just plain scary!!!! :anic:

Ummm...just what exactly are you trying to say?
:confused:

M

Master of Blades

Ummm...just what exactly are you trying to say?
:confused:

That your exactly like your dragon, or your dragon is exactly like you.......whichever you prefer :D

M

Master of Blades

Hmmmmmm........half an hour till morning time, I best be getting to bed.............Nah :shrug:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
SILVER

Gou,

You are in good company with me :)

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good night Wesley...I'll probably kill you in the morning.

Gou,

First, I am not sure he got the reference. :D

Second, are you sure you did not insult Wesley?

Welcome Back Gou!

:eek: :rofl:

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
It appears the real Gou is back.:asian: :rofl:

I bring out the best in people......Even though I had like nothing to do with it :shrug:

G

GouRonin

I'd like to have one that has a smiley choking the cr@p out another one...
:rolleyes:

M

Master of Blades

I hope that wasnt directed at me :p And if your that desperate use this one :boxing:

:shrug:

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

I second the request!

:D

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Two guys shooting at each other....

:ak47: :shooter:

Or how about the xwing almost taking out the guy waving....

:xwing: :wavey:

And the ultimate.....guy farting.... :fart:

O.K...I guess your right....I think we could use a smiley choking another smiley.

Ginsu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Why do need a smiley choking another smiley. This is martial talk why not a smiley doing a flying side kick into another smiley or something.

Just a thought.....

C

Chaos

Flying jumpkick idea is a winner in my book, but I would prefer a smiley throwing a toilet at another smiley, that would be very enjoyable.

Latest Discussions