What's your Dragon Color

S

SRyuFighter

All bow before the terrifying Red Dragon! Jill when do you want to take over the world? I'm free on Tuesday. lol.

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sifu DangeRuss
Tess...

That was incredibly interesting...hower it indicated that I am a "Black Dragon". As anyone can plainly see...I am of course a Red Dragon.

Russ2DragonMorph.gif

Funny as a child I absolutely adored Puff the Magic Dragon.. *G* He was green methinks ~!!
wild morphing~!!

M

Mon Mon

took this quiz again and it turns out i am this and i belive it to be more acurate because it sounds more like me

As the vast Forests that protect our Planet, your Dragon color is...
GREEN
Your Inner Dragon is the embodiment of Nature and the Earth. Greens spend almost all of their time below the canopy or just above the treetops in tropical rain forests. Not a bad life considering every other creature in the forest looks up to you, figuratively and literally. You speak the language of every animal and plant in your domain and know most of them by first name. If people mess with your forests, you're more than happy to wail on their puny butts. Because of your protector/caretaker role, you are the Earth Elemental dragon.

Naturally your whole life pretty much revolves around the other couple million species you keep an eye on, but that's not your whole dragon. You also like to like to impose your steadfast will on others, commune with Nature, and lobby governments for alternative fuels and conservation. Your favorable attributes are Midnight, Winter, gemstones, mountains, caves, soil, respect, endurance, responsibility, prosperity, and purpose in life. Folks shouldn't get the idea you're a hippy pushover though, because your breath weapon is a nasty Fire/Acid combination. Maybe you should invest in a hemp shirt reading "Don't knock my smock, or I'll clean your clock." *wink*

Copy and paste this code to your online diary or LJ: (Tell them what your dragon is and where the heck you've been.)

I don't do well on tests the first time anyway

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoTess
Ohhhhhhhhh Why am I NOT surprised~!!! *chortling~!!!!

Tess,
It sounds to me like Stick Dummy has some sort of problem.:eek: :rofl:

S

Stick Dummy

Tess, It sounds to me like Stick Dummy has some sort of problem

:erg: Problem?, I ain't got no steenken problem :erg:

Jason- Just look for the skinny little spastic guy who does not have a clue whats going on..............

T

Ty K. Doe

Mine came up silver. The description actually seems to fit pretty well.

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stick Dummy

Jason- Just look for the skinny little spastic guy who does not have a clue whats going on..............

Naaaaaaaaaaah.. this is just normalcy for Pete.. as normal as he can be *G* course who am I to say what's normal *chortles*

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Well, I can tell you it's not around my house.:rofl:

I much prefer my safe little world where everyone knows me *G* just wait til you meet the Mountaineer's.. oh they are all Clones of Tess~!!!
*beams proudly*

Yari

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
WHITE
If there ever was an apparition of balance, power and reclusive intelligence, your Inner Dragon is it. Whites are a fairly common dragon and are considered one of two harmonious dragons. Your antithesis is the evil Black Dragon. Together, you two embody the Yin and Yang concept of eastern religions (especially Taoism).

Though you might find that neat in passing, it's not really what a White is all about. You like to think things out, plot against enemies, and look down upon the world from the highest mountain peaks. Your favorable attributes are the Day, the Sun, reaching for spirituality, truth, a positive attitude, and helpful magic. Humans only need fear you when they stray into your domain without proper payment for passage. Of course, that payment would probably be a cake the size of a Volkswagen, but hey, if they wanted to move through your turf they should have brought it, right? If someone ever threatens you, your Inner Dragon would likely tell you to hit and run, or just plain run. If they really wanted a fight you'd be an impressive opponent, considering you pack a breath weapon combination of Fire and Lightning. Even the nicest dragons can do some serious damage.

/yari

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
[BJason- Just look for the skinny little spastic guy who does not have a clue whats going on.............. [/B]

I have nothing but time.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Who you calling skinny? :confused: :eek:

:D

I am not Skinny :rofl:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
[BJason- Just look for the skinny little spastic guy who does not have a clue whats going on.............. [/B]

I only have a little clue at what's going on!:eek:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
I only have a little clue at what's going on!:eek:

Well I know nothing and understand less. :shrug:

Latest Discussions