Whatcha been up to Lately?

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
As always thank you ;) . Things have begun to get heated up at home between my ex-wife, wife, mom and dad. This along with the 4:40am wake up calls and computer training for 8 hrs. have been extremely rough. I just popped on here today to take a look see at the forum. And as always I don't turn down hugs from women especially pretty ones. ;)

well I'm still sending good thoughts your way Jason and you missed a great weekend ~!! We did lots and had a great time :) hopefully by March you'll have things all fixed and can come out for the next one~!!!
*Hugs* no matter what Mr. C. says *G* ;)

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by pknox
Still waiting to here about that potential teaching job, and working part time with an autistic child in the afternoons in the meantime. Spending a lot of time perusing career related sites to see what I'm going to do with the rest of my life if this teaching job doesn't come through. Actually, it feels very much like when I first graduated college, except now I have a wife and 4 kids. Ah - the prospects of entry level employment...

I sure hope you find what you are looking for.. times are indeed tough especially with 5 dependants~!! My hat is off to you ~!! Autism is such a difficult condition to deal with.. my daughter is going to college full time and also takes care of a 12 yr old with autism.. Takes a special person ~!!!
Best of luck Pknox~!!!

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well- I spent today being sore.......but it was for a good cause!! We were hiking all day yesterday to a waterfall- it was beautiful, but a tough 8 mile round-trip hike and the gnats were awful. Our son is getting heavy (19 months old)- but we made it and my hubby carried him for most of the way. Our dog, Kaya, had a blast!!

:asian: :karate:

T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
I'm just Jason sweetie ;) nothing special and I'm trying. (read above post to Tess) Hugs back because I don't turn down hugs from females.;)

Hehe. alright.

T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by Goldendragon7
For your "Friendly Neighborhood Farnsburger Man"!

:rofl:

*quirks brow* ...not askin...

....ah, midterm week...i love the sound of college students screaming...

and Saturday is homecoming for Shepherd College....maybe we'll actually win! a game...for once!

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7
For your "Friendly Neighborhood Farnsburger Man"!

:D When do I get to kiss the hot woman in the cold rain not wearing a bra?:eek: :rofl:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks all for the wishes ;) . This week has been rather tough. 17 hrs. of riding time in a car and 30hrs. parked in a chair doing computer training stuff. When thursday came I went to one of my job classifications :shrug: in which I could only be there for 4hrs. There was work piled up from monday morning to thursday and I actually had to bring some s*** home 'cause there's a quotation and a take off from some blue prints that have to be in monday morning. :mad: :mad: Anyway maybe this should have been in the venting room. Take care all; and if I get a chance to come back somewhere in the near future you know I'll be here.

p.s. Mr. C;

I like the EPAK room just wish I could participate more.:asian:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yesterday I introduced three guys to the wonderful world of VERTICAL caving and they loved it. Took one of the guys (the other two had to go home...awww) to a beginner vert cave and on the way down I saw sitting on a ledge a widdle live bunny wabbit (no kidding). A young cottontail that had gotten too close to the edge and fell in.
My buddy and I explored the cave and then enroute out we performed "Bunny Rescue!" Basically I went up and got a suitable pack and lowered it down to him. He (gently) caught the bunny and put it in the pack and brought it up and we took it out, examined it for injuries and saw that it was fine and walked a ways from the entrance of the cave (it's a 60' initial drop with a series of ledges so there was NO way it could've gotten out) and let it go. buh bye widdle bunny!

We felt good about that for some reason... (not a very MACHO-MAN thing to do...saving the lives of hapless bunnies facing slow death by starvation).

The irony of it all was that the guy I was with is the third largest Falcon/Hawk breeder in the country.

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Wow!! Cool story and good for you!! Who says saving poor little stranded animals is not macho? It's WAY macho in my eyes...........so good job and thanks on behalf of the animal lovers out there!!

:asian: :karate:

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Absolutley nothing.

I got No Phone, No Net Access, No Cable No Hot Tub... Its like freaking Giligans Island at my house. Im spending all my time at work now.

I Really miss my hot tub. I need to fix the leak. Sigh.