Whatcha been up to Lately?

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok ~! get off your hands and tell us what you've been up to lately..
Anything so exciting as Skydiving?

Have you been inundated by school / work
Been sick ?

You actually have a life out there besides Martial Talk *egads*

I,myself, this past week have been worked out hard in the studio, by Mr. Dennis Conatser who's been here since Thursday for our Seminar (Saturday (which was a good time*G*) He ran classes Thurs & Fri nights.. til 11:30 pm.. we were dragging~!! But wow we learned stuff *G* And last night after the seminar.. dinner was a blast as usual~!!!

Course Kaith started a Legend of the Green Dragon game for us.. and now alot of us here on MT need a 12 step program cuz it IS addicting~!! :)
I killed that measly beast this morning and was promoted from farmgirl Tess to Page Tess *whooohooo..* Now I get to start all over again at level1 and battle beasties..~!

Other than class and gaming.. Not much exciting on this end..
Hope someone has something fun they've been doing ~!!

if you have no excuse.. then get posting on MT :)

Tess

R

RCastillo

A very stressful week at work. Luckily, I've maintained my cool this year, instead of fighting back. Sadly though , it's wearing me down.

I ran into a fulltime MA teaching job(TKD) in a commerical studio, but pays only 21 a year. Too bad I can't take it.

I've started on Long 8, which is our final form, so I have a new project for now.

Still looking for students, I may go teach in a small town 45 min out that has no one there, but other arts have been taught there before.

Skydiving, now that would be interesting.............:eek:

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
A very stressful week at work. Luckily, I've maintained my cool this year, instead of fighting back. Sadly though , it's wearing me down.

I ran into a fulltime MA teaching job(TKD) in a commerical studio, but pays only 21 a year. Too bad I can't take it.

I've started on Long 8, which is our final form, so I have a new project for now.

Still looking for students, I may go teach in a small town 45 min out that has no one there, but other arts have been taught there before.

Skydiving, now that would be interesting.............:eek:

awww sounds like you do need a break Ricky... and that's too bad about the low pay for the TKD job .. :(

*sending good thoughts your way so that things will turn around for ya~!!!

I'm procrastinating on waking up Seig and Mr. C this morning cuz I know private lessons will commence as soon as I do *G*
*rubbing sore muscles~!!!

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have a textbook due to be published in Feb. It's in production now. The amount of work is unbelievable--checking copyediting, page proofs, specifying how the art should appear, and on and on and on. As other authors warned me, production is the worst part of the process. It's not difficult but it's so very time-consuming. I probably shouldn't even be on MartialTalk now! Back to checking the Index.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well I have computer training to do 4 days this week. 1.5 hrs. each way to each destination:( . Then the 8 hrs. of training will start.

I have many personal problems on the arise as I sit here and type and realize that this may be my last post on MT for quite some time. It just depends on how things go:( :asian: . If I have time in a couple of weeks maybe I can drop by whilst at work but it depends on how busy I am.

Due to some financial problems I may have to stop going into class and just practice at home for a while.

My back is feeling better however.:)

Anyway on that note; everyone take care.:asian:

Sincerely,
Jason Farnsworth

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes JF,

I hope things go well. I have been real busy myself at work, and around the house things breaking :(, and getting the yard and house ready for the winter.

Tess, Step One? Denile? I guess this is where I am still in the game ;)

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Well I have computer training to do 4 days this week. 1.5 hrs. each way to each destination:( . Then the 8 hrs. of training will start.

I have many personal problems on the arise as I sit here and type and realize that this may be my last post on MT for quite some time. It just depends on how things go:( :asian: . If I have time in a couple of weeks maybe I can drop by whilst at work but it depends on how busy I am.

Due to some financial problems I may have to stop going into class and just practice at home for a while.

My back is feeling better however.:)

Anyway on that note; everyone take care.:asian:

Sincerely,
Jason Farnsworth

Hey you.. just remember.. no matter how bad things look.. it's always brighter after the storm.. Sure hope things get better.. and remember you have friends out there that care~!!

You know where to find us~!
Tess
*hugs*

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by KenpoTess
Hey you.. just remember.. no matter how bad things look.. it's always brighter after the storm.. Sure hope things get better.. and remember you have friends out there that care~!!

You know where to find us~!
Tess
*hugs*

Mr. Farnsworth,

I'm looking out for ya also. I'll keep thinking of you. Keep the faith!:samurai:

T

TheRustyOne

I just got done a marching band tour this weekend. sadly, it kept me out of Mr. C's seminar, and away from chinese for dinner. However, I think my muscles feel the same exact way as they would if I had stayed in state. I tell ya, we did 4 and a half shows (we turned around and marched two songs to the away side) in two days...that's a lot of running around! and doing pop-overs in the wind with a weighted, 6 ft. pole with drag from a large flag is no easy task!

...thankfully, no saxes were killed :angel: but some drumline almost got popped...

...midterm tomorrow *grumble*

mr. farnsworth, I give ya big hugs and a "feel better soon"

K

Kroy

Watchin the game...havin a Bud.....Waaaaassssuuuup!:drinkbeer

molson

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Working 3rd shift this week and practicing my material for my upcoming test by sifting through my note cards. I hope no one walks by... I'll just tell them there is a bee in my office..

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Fighting the flu since last wednesday. You know the one.... every joint in your body aches like crazy, stuffy head, fever. Still went to work though (kids to feed, heating oil to buy). I'm telling ya, the mountains of WVa are not where you want to be driving when your head is stopped up..... too many pressure changes.

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by theletch1
Fighting the flu since last wednesday. You know the one.... every joint in your body aches like crazy, stuffy head, fever. Still went to work though (kids to feed, heating oil to buy). I'm telling ya, the mountains of WVa are not where you want to be driving when your head is stopped up..... too many pressure changes.

*sprays the lysol.. awww I'm sorry you're not feeling well theletch~!!! Yeppers.. these mountains can wreak havoc on your sinuses even when you're feeling good.. ~!!
Get better soon ~!!!

Hugs
Tess

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoTess
Tess
*hugs*

As always thank you ;) . Things have begun to get heated up at home between my ex-wife, wife, mom and dad. This along with the 4:40am wake up calls and computer training for 8 hrs. have been extremely rough. I just popped on here today to take a look see at the forum. And as always I don't turn down hugs from women especially pretty ones. ;)

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Mr. Farnsworth,

I'm looking out for ya also. I'll keep thinking of you. Keep the faith!:samurai:

Thank you.:asian: If I get a chance maybe I'll be on sat. or sun. but if not hopefully in a couple of weeks things will die down.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheRustyOne
mr. farnsworth, I give ya big hugs and a "feel better soon"

I'm just Jason sweetie ;) nothing special and I'm trying. (read above post to Tess) Hugs back because I don't turn down hugs from females.;)

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
I'm just Jason sweetie ;) Hugs back because I don't turn down hugs from females.;)

YOU don't turn down hugs from anyone...... MALE or female......LOL

Jason told this to me last time I saw him..

I think that I shall never see
A girl refuse a meal for free
A girl whose hungry eyes are fixed
Upon a drink thats being mixed
Yes Girls are Hugged by Mugs like me
Cause we don't like to hug a tree!!

:rofl:

P

pknox

Still waiting to here about that potential teaching job, and working part time with an autistic child in the afternoons in the meantime. Spending a lot of time perusing career related sites to see what I'm going to do with the rest of my life if this teaching job doesn't come through. Actually, it feels very much like when I first graduated college, except now I have a wife and 4 kids. Ah - the prospects of entry level employment...

Latest Discussions