Whatcha been up to Lately?

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MACaver.. *G* Excellent~!!

Yeah I haven't been up to anything either Technopunk.. same ole same ole.. and it's getting pretty old but oh well.. that's life eh~!
And next thing we know winter will be here and more nothingness to do~!

*grumbles*

molson

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I think everyone who trains gets in the same routine. work, go to the studio and see the family. Not much time for anything else. Such a life we choose.

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well for the last few days I've been up to absolutely nothing.. and bored stiff..
Seig's off on his annual hunting adventure with his dad.. out in the cold wet rainy snowy sleet.. yeah fun wow.. NOT..
so I've been occupying myself with total mundanity.. *new word and I've been rewriting the dictionary so 'bite me'
Now Thanksgiving is upon us.. How rude of it btw.. it's still July isn't it? Next thing ya know Christmas will be waking us up .. *grumbles and mumbles*
I could be working Tecs.. but nope I'm not.. I could be sleeping.. do that every night..
so I'm rambling mindlessly cuz the cat and dog are ignoring me.. :D

M

MartialArtsChic

Just found out tonite my BB test is pushed up a month and is now March 13, 2004, which means kick up my weight loss another notch to get off as much as I can off by then. Down 83, 40 more. :boing2:

In the interim, having to deal with my idiot bully brother and other drama, which completely annoys me and I'm tired. :mad:

Other than that, just gearing up for the holidays and turkey and nutroll and stuffing and getting lots of smiles/hugs/kisses from my little niece. :D (which makes all thoughts of idiot brother completely leave my head).

Have a nice Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lorrie

P

pknox

Absolutely. Keep going, but definitely stop to smile once in a while, as you should be very proud for how far you've already gone.

Do me a favor though -- when you end up as a supermodel and get your own calendar, don't forget the little people, OK? :)

ABN

Green Belt
Reaction score
This weekend we began the mobilization process for several units headed to the sandbox. There was one task we all sought to avoid, I drew the short straw.

ME:
"You will take your specimen cup and walk in front of me at all times. Upon entering the rest room you will wash your hands with water only. You will then move to the urinal and fill your specimen cup at least half full. You will then seal the cup tightly. you are then free to wash your hands with soap and water. You must remain in view at all times, any attempt to tamper with, substitute, or avoid giving a urnine specimen, is considered a violation of a direct order and is puinshable under the UCMJ. Do you have any questions?"

PFC:
"Ummmm I went just before got here, I won't have to go again for a while...."

:rolleyes:

What a weekend....

T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by KenpoTess
Well for the last few days I've been up to absolutely nothing.. and bored stiff..
Seig's off on his annual hunting adventure with his dad.. out in the cold wet rainy snowy sleet.. yeah fun wow.. NOT..
so I've been occupying myself with total mundanity.. *new word and I've been rewriting the dictionary so 'bite me'
Now Thanksgiving is upon us.. How rude of it btw.. it's still July isn't it? Next thing ya know Christmas will be waking us up .. *grumbles and mumbles*
I could be working Tecs.. but nope I'm not.. I could be sleeping.. do that every night..
so I'm rambling mindlessly cuz the cat and dog are ignoring me.. :D

Me and my friend Lindsay can bother you on Friday. I'm taking her out to Shep, even though the campus is closed till next sunday...but it's the only time she can get to view the campus.

I should be shopping, but i still don't know what i should get my secret santa at the dojo *grumble* and need a night with my mom to shop w/ her. Today, possibly tonight, I'm off to Bethany Beach for reasons of my own.

and as for techs, i need to work on them. as well as those pesky sayings and patch descriptions.

guess i better stop doddling and go do stuff.

*wanders off*

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheRustyOne
Me and my friend Lindsay can bother you on Friday. I'm taking her out to Shep, even though the campus is closed till next sunday...but it's the only time she can get to view the campus.

Oh no you can't.. Seig will be home Tomorrow and we are not gonna be bothered by anyone.. so you and your friend Lindsay can just go bother someone else :D
I should be shopping, but i still don't know what i should get my secret santa at the dojo *grumble* and need a night with my mom to shop w/ her. Today, possibly tonight, I'm off to Bethany Beach for reasons of my own.

I picked an easy one.. he is already bought for and it was a no brainer~!!

and as for techs, i need to work on them. as well as those pesky sayings and patch descriptions.

guess i better stop doddling and go do stuff.

*wanders off*

Good thing.. With my Vacation I should be working on stuff too.. but what is a vacation if one actually does what one is vacating from?? *that does make sense to me *G*

Have fun and see ya Monday~!

M

MartialArtsChic

Originally posted by pknox
Absolutely. Keep going, but definitely stop to smile once in a while, as you should be very proud for how far you've already gone.

Do me a favor though -- when you end up as a supermodel and get your own calendar, don't forget the little people, OK? :)

I am definately proud of myself. I do stop and smell the roses, laugh, have fun and even splurge. I'd have to say my timeframe for supermodel status has way passed, but a hearty THANKS!!!!, Pnox for the comment. :D

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by MartialArtsChic
I am definately proud of myself. I do stop and smell the roses, laugh, have fun and even splurge. I'd have to say my timeframe for supermodel status has way passed, but a hearty THANKS!!!!, Pnox for the comment. :D

Way to Go~!!!

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
sitting at a counter for hours.. slabs of red raw meat before you, hands freezing from the frigid meat, razor blade sharp knives cutting off every piece of fat (that's what gives venison the 'gamey' taste which I don't like) Then cutting it down to chunks, wrapping it up and tossing in the cooler, hefting the heavy things to the truck, go up to the Farm where we run it through a commercial tenderizer, back home, where we vacuum seal it in bags, label and freeze.. Now this is an annual festivity.. *rolling owls*

T

TheRustyOne

*twitch*

I'd be gagging by the end of it. Its not that I don't like venison, tis quite good, but being around that much raw meat...i've got something about handling meats...i'm just weird i guess...

Latest Discussions