What?

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, I thought this was hilarious and was enjoying it when my wife came in to say bye on her way to work. At that point she asked what was so funny, to which I said, this video. At that point I had watched it already and she said if it's not too long start it up again. Half way into it and without even a grin, she says well off to work. As she was walking out she says "I don't get it". To which I said, of course, after she was gone, "exactly".

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ok, I thought this was hilarious and was enjoying it when my wife came in to say bye on her way to work. At that point she asked what was so funny, to which I said, this video. At that point I had watched it already and she said if it's not too long start it up again. Half way into it and without even a grin, she says well off to work. As she was walking out she says "I don't get it". To which I said, of course, after she was gone, "exactly".

LOL, must be a guy thing then. I didn't get it either.
:)

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Fear not, ladies of Martial Talk, I didn't think it was funny either - I got it, it was just not my thing when it comes to humour.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:chuckles: It is well that I hold you in such high regard my friend :D.

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Fear not, ladies of Martial Talk, I didn't think it was funny either - I got it, it was just not my thing when it comes to humour.

If GD Dr Who was inexplicably deafened...

Latest Discussions