What would you teach for airlines security

OP
D

Disco

D.A.C

Just the other day, on I think CNN, they stated that 4 gas tankers were missing in area's of the U.S. Hopefully I'm wrong with this statement, but if it's true then it could be a revamping of their (terrorists) thinking - (land planes). God I hope I'm wrong!

It would be very simplistic to change their M.O. and very smart to do so. In any case, I don't think we have seen the last of them. It is still my opinion that the Airlines offer the most attractive targets that could do the most damage. With the current thinking of airline officials (do little - spend less, let Uncle Sam fix it), I'm sure that at some point, they will find a way to strike there again. Crew training, not just pilot training, should become mandatory. As far as arming the pilots. waste of time. As I stated before, the pilots would be the last of the crew to be confronted. It has to be stopped before it gets to the cockpit.

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by Johnathan Napalm
Handcuff all passengers to their seats during flight, until landed. :D

That's even better. But what if I have an itch, or need to "adjust?"

I better make sure I get on the plane with cute flight attendents.

"Stewardess!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :rofl:

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am flying to a camp next month in Califonia, (Insert Shameless Plug here for John Sepulveda's 1st Annual Spirit Camp), and my thought is, issue every passanger a taser, then lets see the hijacker's strategy.

I will be taking an aisle seat, and I encourage any other professional, or heck, not professional, Martial Artist to do the same. It is hard to do anything when you are pinned in the window seat, even though the view is better. A lot of my law enforcement friends, who cannot carry firearms on flights, are doing the same sort of thing. We are more likely to react than not react, with an appropriate response, is the theory. I know I am not "going down" without a fight. And I just hope the Air Marshall's Service is along for the ride. They had higher scores for handgun proficiency, as a group, than other agencies.

Oss,
-Michael
Kenpo-Texas.com

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think it was George Carlin that said that instead of trying to keep knives from being on the plane, why not just hand one to everyone when they get on the plane. ;)

I think I would train them trapping because it is based on close quarters and can make good in a cramped situation. I think I would downplay the kicks because there just isn't much room to generate power with all the seats there. I agree elbows, spikes and mabey headbutts.

Latest Discussions