What The ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thaiboxer

MT moderators is it possible to "unlock" the threads i posted now you have banned the infidel "dutch" , id like to hear peoples comments in them, if not too bad i guess unfortunately. Its a shame there are idiots on the net as there are on the street causing problems for others.
thanks
sincerely
thaiboxer

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes, that is possible, but I think it might be best to simply start a new thread that starts at the point the old one was at--otherwise new members will come in, see an active thread, start to read it, then react to the same outrageous comments in them once again, even if the previous personalities are no longer involved.

I will bring this request to the attention of the other moderators but feel free to simply start a new thread on these subjects.

-Arnisador
-MT Mod-

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would prefer not to re-open them, for the reasons Arnisidor mentioned. Dutch wasn't the only problem in some of those theads.

I'd start a new thread, and refer to the old one. Fresh start without the taint of the major topic drift from the old one.

:asian:

OP
W

white dragon

Let's just try not to insult people on a personal level, I think that might help a little ;)

OP
G

GouRonin

Come on, my "Bark like a dog!" post was funny for soooo many different reasons.
:rolleyes:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This thread is now locked.

References such as those in this post and the posts to which it refers are inappropriate on MartialTalk.

-Arnisador
-MT Mod-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions