What the hell?

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
OK,
Supposedly, Mr C was getting married yesterday, no word.

Mr. McAuliffe, who used to talk to me all the time, was opening a new gym in Brisbane or Melbourne, and now he has vanished.

Sean was on a new career track.

Jason was becoming a Daddy again.

What the hell is going on? I haven't talked to/heard from anyone in a long time now.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Seig said:
Jason was becoming a Daddy again..

Well Jessica is now 14months old. I have next to no monies whatsoever. Heather's part time job she did have they did away with the position. Still fighting with the ex-wife. The oldest now lives with her. He and I can't get along. I'm looking to see what I'm going to have to turn off to save monies. I'm lucky that I can get to the studio to train with other people one day a week. Heather still pisses and moans about me going one day a week. Work is going rough... which is why it is called work. Lifting weights gets me a little more excited to go to work but that soon goes away afterwards. All in all that's pretty much it.

OZman

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Apart from deaths in my extended family, work, teaching and trying to keep the wolves at bay. When I do check in..which is regularly, there haven't been too many folks on here of late....although; now that you mention it

"Where in the world is Greg?"[/COLOR]

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Ironically, as I was at Borders with Tess yesterday, Mr C. called me. He has a knack for calling me at the worst possible time. I'll be calling him back in a couple of days. I had asked him if he had heard from Greg, he hadn't either. I called Greg last night and Tess and I spent nearly an hour on the phone with him and Annie. It appears they are doing well. His primary gym is running at capacity and he is in the middle of starting another one or two in addition to a construction project he had going on. He has had PC issues but hopes to get them resolved shortly and be back on the net.

Kalicombat

Green Belt
Reaction score
Well, although I dont know alot of you, those that I do would be happy to hear that I am still plodding along here in South Texas by myself, in regards to kenpo. Ive picked up two guys that "want to learn", but havent committed to showing up on a regular basis.

Powerlifting has become a large part of my day-to-day, as well as talking on the cell phone to my oldest at the Naval Academy. He is doing very well. He cant wait to get home for Thanksgiving. My youngest is prepping for football next year. His hyperextended knee is healed, and weights, running, and running bleachers has replaced Playstation 2 and cartoons as his main time consumer.

I talked to Mr. C about three weeks ago. Sounded well, but havent heard anything lately.

Pretty much every-ting is rolling on. Getting my weight back down, for good this time, I SWEAR!!!! Been back on the NO carb diet and have lost 26 pounds in the last month. A few more to go, but feeling good.

Gary C.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Excellent job Gary. I tell your weight loss story from time to time in my gym. Some people get motivated and others just kind of shrug their shoulders. They probably need to meet you in person. :) I'm still trying to get to that 300 mark myself. IT's been kind of a struggle but almost there.