WHAT scares you?

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a 14. Probably cause I really didn't see ANY of those horror movies...and it was hard to decide between planes, spiders and height. Kids was not an option ... TW

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
Made me feel better, BigNick! ;) TW

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I got a 19 as well... but when you are, apparently, The stuff of other peoples nightmares...

john22.jpg

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I ended up with a 10... I dunno if that's good or bad.
It says a few rounds of horror movies will do me good... hell I live off of horror... just not the grotesque gory type.. but mind-screwings like "The Ring", Se7en and others like it. :idunno: To each their own I guess.

What's interesting though... is how folks are making light of the original question. A friend/fellow MA of mine ( :rolleyes: guess who?) were discussing that... came to the conclusion that being afraid isn't a very MA thing... ah! I countered... not having fear isn't being a good MA (IMO)... for fear teaches and fear saves lives.... if enacted upon properly.
Besides it's fun to be scared... bwaha ha ha ha ha...

:uhyeah:

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Bah won't work for me.
If the power goes out I kill something because I probably just finnished an impossible fight in a video game. And as for movies umm none of the above.
still 15 sure why not.

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hum, i do tend to be afraid of heights, unless i'm trying to show off but even then i have my heart in my throat....i don't do haunted houses after the last one i went to and some dummy grabbed me from behind, i screamed and went to elbow him and my brother caught me mid-ways....lucky guy....i can't stand snakes....at least ones that i don't know what they are. hum...i only got a 9....i'm squeamish and need more horror movies???????????? who came up with this....i'm not squeamish and i love horror movies....i want a recount

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Lucky guy indeed. Haunted houses in general usually have a "hands-off" policy for the employees when it comes to scaring patrons. Usually because they want to avoid assault/sexual harassment charges/allegations. In your case however it's probably for the employee's safety... Somebody call OSHA. (aka OHSHIT by those employers who'd been fined before).
That guy owes your brother his life I'd say.. hee hee.

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
umm dark places with creepy guys :) bout the only thing i can think of (and unfortuntly iv been in that palce befor

R

ReturningThunder

waking up with the guy from the latest burgerking commercial would freak me out. the one where the guy wakes up to the king

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ReturningThunder said:
waking up with the guy from the latest burgerking commercial would freak me out. the one where the guy wakes up to the king
LOL yes I agree he is freaky!

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
Dan Quayle becoming President.

Or maybe Kaith getting the same job?

It is a tie.

:D

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bester said:

It is a tie.

Very funny. I'll have you know I'm quite better at spelling than the BirdMan.

:p

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bester said:

It is a tie.

I fear those who do not vote :(

R

raedyn

Gary, flatlander might try and scare you... but if he's sneaking up behind you, it's only for a hug!