What is the best part of Tae Kwon Do

rabbit

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Being respect for your accomplishments in taekwondo. Outside the studio no one cares how good your jump spin outer cresent is or if you can do a tornado kick. Training with other people is good becuase they encourage you and are happy for you when you perfect that round kick or land that tornado kick.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Being respect for your accomplishments in taekwondo. Outside the studio no one cares how good your jump spin outer cresent is or if you can do a tornado kick. Training with other people is good becuase they encourage you and are happy for you when you perfect that round kick or land that tornado kick.

I would not say that alot of people know how long I have been involved in TKD and they are asking how is my training going on a daily basis.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Watching a few minutes of olympic style sparring getting a good laugh. :lfao:

YoungMan

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
You know, taekwondo has given me a lot. It has given me friends, brought me and my wife closer, kept me in shape, given me a talent. In the beginning, it was supposed to be a hobby, now it is more a permanent part of my life rather than a hobby.

Even when I started at age 14, it was never a hobby for me. I took it seriously even then. Probably explains why I am where I am now.

SlickRick

White Belt
Reaction score
getting really good, and being a flashy showboat in sparring matches and doing exhibitions!!!!!!!!!

ok there's more than that. the discipline and athleticism is a great plus

Latest Discussions