Ji Do Kwan forms

SamCanMan

White Belt
I was a student of Ji Do Kwan Tae Kwon Do 40 years ago. 10 years later I was involved in a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). I lost the use of the right side of my body, and the ability to do my forms. I have forgot about them all and in the past 3 years have found renewed interest in relearning my forms. I tried taking classes again, and found more things I had to rehab due to my TBI. Looking at my old test requirement paper from back then, I am not sure what I am looking for. The forms we were taught back then were Tae Keuk (Cho, E, Sam, Sa, O) Dan and Pyung An (Cho, E, Sam, Sa, O) Dan, for the first 10 forms, and then were learned Sunshin Ilhyung, Sunshin I Hyung, and Koryo Il Hyung, all before we started learning what we needed to test for our first Black belt. I would like to find instructions for the last 3 forms on my list. What are the correct names of those form? Where could I find instructions for those form?

Thank you for your help
 
I was a student of Ji Do Kwan Tae Kwon Do 40 years ago. 10 years later I was involved in a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). I lost the use of the right side of my body, and the ability to do my forms. I have forgot about them all and in the past 3 years have found renewed interest in relearning my forms. I tried taking classes again, and found more things I had to rehab due to my TBI. Looking at my old test requirement paper from back then, I am not sure what I am looking for. The forms we were taught back then were Tae Keuk (Cho, E, Sam, Sa, O) Dan and Pyung An (Cho, E, Sam, Sa, O) Dan, for the first 10 forms, and then were learned Sunshin Ilhyung, Sunshin I Hyung, and Koryo Il Hyung, all before we started learning what we needed to test for our first Black belt. I would like to find instructions for the last 3 forms on my list. What are the correct names of those form? Where could I find instructions for those form?

Thank you for your help
If you can find a TKD school near that still adheres to a Kwan like Ji Do Kwan, Moo Duk, Kwan, etc... you should find what you are looking for. The best thing to do is audit the schools in your area.
Wishing you the best of success.
 
Thank you for that idea Ivwill see if there is still around me, and ask if they will help me out.
 
Back
Top