What is the best MMA Magazine out?

chinto01

Black Belt
Reaction score
What do you guys think is the best mma magazine out. I have purchased both Tapout & fightsport and I prefer Fightsport. Opinions?

In the spirit of bushido!

Rob

Dave Leverich

Black Belt
Reaction score
I like 'Fight!'
TapouT is ok, but still just kind of riding off the name of the clothingline (separate company).

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I would say fighters only, the training section is also quite good....i actually have a friend that writes for them.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would say fighters only, the training section is also quite good....i actually have a friend that writes for them.

Cool! who's that? I know Hywel the editor and a few others.

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Alex Gold that writes the strength and conditioning articles each month is a good friend of mine. ( if not a little crazy )

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alex Gold that writes the strength and conditioning articles each month is a good friend of mine. ( if not a little crazy )

LOl I've heard that! My instructor Mick knows him, I think I met him once! Dave Swan the recipes guy is a good friend, fights well too. Rosi of course, Pete Irving very sweet guy (the Yanks don't think so lol they wouldn't let him out of the airport in Las Vegas) Ian Freeman of course, talking to him on Saturday, he's fighting Paul Cahoon soon on CR. Can't think offhand who else writes in their, my instructor has written for them too. Did a big double article on training in Thailand.
I think one of the reasons it's a good mag is that it's written by people we know of, if not actually know. it keeps it current and interesting. Plenty of overseas news too though.

Latest Discussions