Mark Cuban sues UFC

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Looks like Mark Cuban will do all that he can to get Randy Couture out of his contract with the UFC so that he can schedule the fight between Couture and Fedor.
Its ashame that it has to go thru the legal system for this to happen. I wish they could come to a agreemnt. Since the UFC failed to get Fedor why not let Randy leave and fight him or let him go and ask for a small percentage of the fight as compensation for letting him leave?

Mark Cuban is the best owner to come to sports in a long time. I can only see positives with him entering the MMA promotion business.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-spw-ufc22feb22,1,728819.story

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mark Cuban has been a great Business owner with the Mavericks, I hope he can bring the same to the MMA world. We shall see.

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Im sorry but im still sticking with Dana, Couture is acting like a spoiled child, he is showing nothing that a champion should show, like i have said before the uFC has done a lot for couture they have almost made his legend possiable.

I personally feel that big Nog would be more of a match for Couture, im not sure why he would refuse that fight to fight fedor.