What is the "best" martial-art, part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidThomas

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
...today, there is no best martial-art because people carry handguns. You either react or will lose your wallet, purse, and your life. If you see a gun, knife, or any strange implement, react quickly. Anyone with above implements is fair game
Groin kick, run, call police.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You are posting generic fluff that is more likely found on a forum that was not even martial arts-related (read layperson).. And so I will tell you DEFINITIVELY what is the BEST martial art..

Since each person will have their own reason for practicing an art, the BEST martial art is the one that both satisfies that persons reasons for practicing it and keeps them sufficiently interested and motivated to return to learn and practice it over whatever is for them a sufficient period of time. That is the answer to your question.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have a troll here, looking at all the other posts he's put up he definitely wants to starts arguments and be generally trollish.

OP
D

DavidThomas

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
You are posting generic fluff that is more likely found on a forum that was not even martial arts-related (read layperson).. And so I will tell you DEFINITIVELY what is the BEST martial art..

Since each person will have their own reason for practicing an art, the BEST martial art is the one that both satisfies that persons reasons for practicing it and keeps them sufficiently interested and motivated to return to learn and practice it over whatever is for them a sufficient period of time. That is the answer to your question.
..I've already mentioned that. You're late on the response, MS teacher...lol

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score
How have you not been banned yet? You clearly just fish for dumb arguments.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
...today, there is no best martial-art because people carry handguns. You either react or will lose your wallet, purse, and your life. If you see a gun, knife, or any strange implement, react quickly. Anyone with above implements is fair game
Groin kick, run, call police.

Well, you'll get a lot of kicking practice if you ever visit out here in Arizona, because a lot of folks carry guns openly or concealed. It's perfectly legal. Also what do you do when the cops arrive. They also carry guns ...and..."strange implements"! ...More groin kicking, I guess! :D

OP
D

DavidThomas

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Well, you'll get a lot of kicking practice if you ever visit out here in Arizona, because a lot of folks carry guns openly or concealed. It's perfectly legal. Also what do you do when the cops arrive. They also carry guns ...and..."strange implements"! ...More groin kicking, I guess! :D
I didn't mention Arizona, dude. I have family there. I'm NRA.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NRA ...Not Really Astute ?

mograph

Master of Arts
Reaction score
NRA ...Not Really Astute ?
Michael-Jackson-Popcorn.gif

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Admin's Note:

Thread closed. Please keep your responses in the original thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.