What game are you playing these days?

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
...I'm attempting to beat Halo on Legendary...Covenant get an AI boost...but the damn Marines just get in the way...:mad:

C

CloudChaser

mostly PS2 RPGs for me and i'm eagerly awaiting the release of Baldur's Gate 2!

a few PC games i've enjoyed killing time with include the A.I. sim "Black and White" and the creepy version of Wonderland in "American McGee's Alice" :cool:

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by CloudChaser
the creepy version of Wonderland in "American McGee's Alice" :cool:

God, do I love that game. It has good gameplay sweet graphics and a really cool theme. I've had it for 2 years and I still love to play that one.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
...anyone ever play Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II on the ZONE...?..I use to play that game religiously every day after school. :)

J

JDenz

I have been playing old ataria and nintendo games. They come with a joystick and a bunch of games you should check the out

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
...I've still got my 8-Bit Nintendo...and my cousin has my Genesis...I did have emulators for both a while ago...but I haven't been able to locate a good ROM site...so I can play all the games I already own, therefore not being illegal...hehe. ;)

T

TheRustyOne

I traded my Game Gear for a Gameboy Color only to have it turn up missing when my sister's boyfriend at the time left her. He had been living with us, too. Hmm. Coincidence??

OP
S

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The old games are so much fun. There also more challanging to most of the time. I still have the good old nintendo sitting on top of my vcr. I'd forgotten ho hard the teenage mutant ninja turtles games were. Still playing Skies of arcadia some though.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I just bought an X Box on Saturday. I am hooked, very hooked, on Tiger Woods 2003, which I've borrowed from my friend for awhile. What a totally awesome game.
icon14.gif

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I heard the fact that they don't let you save when you want it killing the sales on Farcry.

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
OULobo said:
I heard the fact that they don't let you save when you want it killing the sales on Farcry.

if you bring the console down with the `¬| key up in the corner of the keyboard and type '\save_game' then you can save whenever you like. It'd be very very difficult if you couldn't do that as those little pink monster things keep killing me!

Ian.

A

AaronLucia

Video games? Who needs those when you have the game of life?
smile.gif

OP
S

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yeah the game of life isn't to terribly fun at times. That is why I have been escaping to tenchu wrath of heaven...Hey can you ninja people do that. Yeah I'm sure you do that all the time. :uhyeah: Oh I also am playing teenage mutant ninja turtles some. It's great to trade systems and games for a while. I'm really enjoying PS2 with alot of new games. The freind temporarily traded with is really enjoying my games also.

ed-swckf

Black Belt
Reaction score
i'm playing conflict desert storm and i am really liking it.