What Do You Look Like?

Chronuss,

The FACT that Randy is on YOUR back, and you are SMILING makes me well

ugh

"Skeered!!!"

:partyon:

Time for more "Pencat Macarena" methinks!

I'm just looking through some old photos and I've found this from years ago! I think I was 8 looking at the date on the negatives so it's 14 years ago (I've been in MA longer than I thought!).

It'll have to be a link cos I've not signed up as paying person yet:

http://ianatkinson.net/files/kick.jpg

Ian.

Great pictures everyone, its cool seeing faces to put with all the posts we read. Some look as I imagined, some dont, either way its nice to see everyone.

7sm

Nightingale said:
we posted at the same time. the original Princess Bride movie.
I have to say, probably one of the top all time favorite movies for me!

I enjoyed the spoofs that were posted as well!!

7sm

Hmmm... I guess I'll have to break out the scanner. Not sure if Lobo would want me to post some of the pictures I still have though... Ahh, the good ol' days of college... :D

OUMoose said:
Hmmm... I guess I'll have to break out the scanner. Not sure if Lobo would want me to post some of the pictures I still have though... Ahh, the good ol' days of college... :D

Don't worry, I gave up shame and guilt for lent. Post away, they are all just testament to my extreme training in the Iron Liver style.

Ok,I admitt,I aint pretty!
GaryGi.jpg

I'd post a picture of me, but I don't think I have a digital picture that I can share.:(

Brother Rich,
This one is for you. I thought you may like this one. I'm trying to start him early. :)

Brother JF,

Just remember it is not my fault ;)

Seriously, I like to see people train. I hope he enjoys it for a long time. :)

Back