What more needs to be said?

Attachments

• $FwAction.jpg
    $FwAction.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 207

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
When I was a kid those 100 for a buck little green soldiers were BB gun targets, slingshot astronauts, and the ruthless attackers of many an assault on Barbie's dream home.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wait til they go fishin' .... ;)

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You should see what my old man does with my barbies.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
YOUR barbies? Aren't you a little old for that m'dear?

But don't even want to try to imagine what your old man does with them.
Well ... I saved mine and gave them to my daughter who accumulated more ... plus together there are two Ken dolls.

I don't play with my Barbies anymore, nor does my daughter. I gotta put those things in storage soon or the whole house will be an educational theater, permanently scarring my youngest son who still bursts out with certain proclomations in the Victoria's Secret store.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well ... I saved mine and gave them to my daughter who accumulated more ... plus together there are two Ken dolls.

I don't play with my Barbies anymore, nor does my daughter. I gotta put those things in storage soon or the whole house will be an educational theater, permanently scarring my youngest son who still bursts out with certain proclomations in the Victoria's Secret store.

Dang it! Now you got me curious... :lol:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We use to blow those greenarmy men up with M-80 fire crckers and burn them with a magnfier glass.

thardey

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
My green army men were BB gun targets, too, until I graduated to a pellet gun. They didn't last long after that.

I got the board game Axis and Allies for Christmas -- for those who don't know, it basically aboard game about WWII for little green army men.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think I re-enacted D-day and the battle for Iwo Jima a thousand times with my little green army/Marine dudes. BBs, pellets, black cats...man, I gotta buy Logan some of those for me to play, er, for him to play with. As for the photo in the OP, well, there's something squirrelly about it.:ubercool:

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Did anyone see the Mr. Bean 'Christmas' episode, the one where he winds up with his head stuck inside a turkey? Remember the 'Manger Scene' in the department store window, where he arranges for the scene with the wise men and the baby Jesus to be invaded by tanks, a tyrannosaurus rex and all manner of other bizarre toy figures?

If you ever get a chance to see that episode, do not, repeat, do not miss it. I still fall out my chair laughing when we play that episode, and I've seen it a dozen or so before....

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ping898 found this cartoon and it's great and relates to the thread so well.

Attachments

• $2008-02-03.jpg
    $2008-02-03.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 129

Latest Discussions