Welcome to EPAK

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
I'd like to take this opportunity on behalf of the Martial Talk Staff to welcome everyone to the EPAK Forum. This is going to be a strongly moderated forum. Please be patient as over the course of the next few days I will be copying threads from the other sections of the board and paring the non-content down. If there is a thread in another forum you think should be here, PM or E-Mail me and I will look into it. We will also be creating an online EPAK Dictionary/Encyclopedia. If you have an entry you think viable, please send it to [email protected] I will look at it, verify it (through sources when necessary), edit it, compile and update on a weekly basis. Most of the editing will be for spelling and grammar. I may even as McRobertson to help out with that part as I am not an English professor. The dictionary/encyclopedia will be viewable by all but postable only by Mr. Billings and myself.

No disrespect meant, but I thought there were more votes for no. If that is the case, why even bother with a poll if the votes and outcome of the votes don't have a say in the matter.:asian:

Because of the closeness of the votes, -and- the number of votes, I decided to give this forum idea a chance. The opinions of all those replying was weighed as were the pros and cons, and I felt it was worth trying for a while.

If this works, it will be a great resource, if not, we roll it back into the general forum.

This will be a heavily moderated area, with a narrow focus. Some will like this, and others will prefer the more relaxed and diverse kenpo general area.

:asian:

I disagreed to create it, that's true.
But what the heck.
I'll mostly read and post questions, but seldom post much knowledge/opinion.

guess we'll try the experiment.
Your Brother
John

Brother John,
I think you are missing the point. If people do not want to share their knowledge and opinions, then this forum is a failure. Do not worry about the typical flame wars and name calling, those will be squelched immediately and mercilessly.

I didn't see the poll, or get a chance to vote, but I probably would have said yes.

Having trained in Tracy Kenpo, EPAK, and Ryukyu Kempo, I can tell you first hand that EPAK is like no other Kenpo/ Kempo system.

It deserves its own forum.

--Dave

:asian:

Originally posted by D.Cobb
Having trained in Tracy Kenpo, EPAK, and Ryukyu Kempo, I can tell you first hand that EPAK is like no other Kenpo/ Kempo system. It deserves its own forum. --Dave :asian:

I agree.

:)

There is a lot less flaming and irrationalism since one person left.:shrug:

Mr. Connaster(sp) where is your school located?

You could PM me if you like so it isn't on here to tie up this thread.:asian:

I'll clear out my box. I am considering testing with the Phoenix police department. My aunt and uncle live in Suprise during the winter.

Latest Discussions

Back