Welcome Datu Worden

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I noticed that Datu Kelly Worden just registered, and wanted to be one of the first to say welcome.

For those folks who aren't familiar with Datu Worden, he is one of the 6 men named as Datu by the late GM Remy Presas, and has been bangin sticks longer than I've been alive. Anyone who can get to the Columbus OH area will have a chance to see him in person in a few weeks (date escapes me, but theres an announcement in the events and MA forum) at Dan McConnell's school.

:asian:

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome Mr. Worden, I'm looking forward to reading the information that you will be able to contribute.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Indeed, welcome Sir. Enjoy the forums and happy posting!

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just read your essay today in the book Warriors: On Living With Courage, Discipline, and Honor...very interesting and glad to have you aboard.

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome Datu Worden,

I attended the seminar you taught in Topeka back in March and I'm still having a blast working with the material from the seminar and from the DVD's I picked up.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Mr. Worden!! :asian:

Mike

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I am a big fan of Kelly's and am happy to wish him welcome here as well.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
5 Modern Arnis Datus
2 non MA Datus. (I think)

D

Datu Kelly S. Worden

I would like to thank all the Arnisadors who have welcomed me to Martialtalk, hopefully whatever I add to the posting others will find valuable and honest. I am an old school practitioner so I tend to say what's on my mind or I don't say anything at all.

Although I am off the chart busy with several ongoing projects I will do my best to provide information from the 'da other Coast as well as historical accounts of Modern Arnis from my prospective.

Respectfully, Datu Kelly S. Worden

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Datu Kelly S. Worden said:
I would like to thank all the Arnisadors who have welcomed me to Martialtalk, hopefully whatever I add to the posting others will find valuable and honest. I am an old school practitioner so I tend to say what's on my mind or I don't say anything at all.

Although I am off the chart busy with several ongoing projects I will do my best to provide information from the 'da other Coast as well as historical accounts of Modern Arnis from my prospective.

Respectfully, Datu Kelly S. Worden
Welcome, sir! Enjoy your sojourn at Martial Talk. It's incredible how many top flight martial artists this site has attracted.

Latest Discussions