Website back online

Les

Brown Belt
Reaction score
If the holiday season is beginning to bore you, you might like to pass some time by visiting my website.

I spent yesterday updating the American Kenpo Karate Academy website, and I have made quite a few changes.

I would be honoured to have some of my friends from Martial Talk visit and give me some feedback.
Please don't forget to sign the guestbook.

This is a list of the more significant updates;

Kenpo Kids curriculum added to the Syllabus page
Kenpo Calendar updated...Lots of new information for 2003
New venue information added to the Classes page
New Class Schedule added to the South Shields Kenpo page
New information added to the Durham Kenpo Page
Kenpo News page revised and updated
AKKI Las Vegas Camp video clips added to Video page

Les

Mace

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Les,
Glad to hear that the site is back! Keep up the great work for your students.
Sean

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Cool! You have video clips. I have not seen much of Mr. Mills in action. Very cool. Thank you.
:asian:

OP
Les

Les

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by cdhall
Cool! You have video clips. I have not seen much of Mr. Mills in action. Very cool. Thank you.
:asian:

Doug,

They're not really my clips, I just hyperlinked the page to the AKKI website. (Saves me doing the work)

In the future I plan to have video clips of my own students, and possibly myself on a good day, but my skills don't go as far as video editing yet. (Please bear in mind that it's my first attempt at a website)

Les

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Les
Doug,

They're not really my clips, I just hyperlinked the page to the AKKI website. (Saves me doing the work)

In the future I plan to have video clips of my own students, and possibly myself on a good day, but my skills don't go as far as video editing yet. (Please bear in mind that it's my first attempt at a website)

Les

I noticed that you had a link to the AKKI site but I followed the link to camp. Either way, I had not seen those before so thanks for the link at least. and you seem to have done a fine job on your website by the way. Thanks for all the effort. I think I have a bunch of stuff for my own website, if I ever get it updated I may post it on MT. I am not sure if I have any interesting video clips or not. Maybe after camp? But thanks again. :asian:

Latest Discussions