Weak points in the body you exploit?

MartialMasterTeddy

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
"The Viet Cong attacked all these weak points against the USA in the early 1970's and one can argue, successfully."

The USA lost badly to both Korea and Vietnam. The Korean War was either a Roosevelt Invasion or President Truman (as common History books tell you.) And Vietnam was as bad. President Kennedy has no responsibility for Vietnam like implied in The Post and is one of the best presidents in USA History.

When you hold a handgun or Military-grade gun, do not get pride I am a Master until you demonstrate it. But instead get pride in your Country's Gallantry.

paitingman

Brown Belt
Reaction score
For ring fighting purposes, I sometimes deliberately target either nose, eyes, or chin.
The nose is easy because if I'm just going for the middle of their face in the heat of the moment, it's a good chance my give will hit the nose. Hurts and makes it harder to see.

Many times certain points just become weaker as the round/match goes on. Just make note of when and where you sting em.
Maybe they are having trouble seeing on one side. Or they start limping.

I also practice throat strikes with certain targets because many of my techniques could just as easily land there. Not to kill, just to stun.
But unlike the things I previously listed I never actually do this to anyone.
My thinking is i know I can strike the throat and if I want to fight (or better yet run my butt off) I would rather them not be able to breath and keep up.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Razznik

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I go for the chin or the nose. The chin is pretty great, as a hard enough hit can knock out the opponent instantly. The nose is good because it is fragile and can be broken easily.

Latest Discussions