Want to start a career in law enforcement with a great department?

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in beginning a career in Law Enforcement, and would like to consider New Hampshire, I invite you to learn why candidates from around the country come out to Nashua to test. The city is accepting applications for its next test on September 14.

There is no residency requirement, and the testing fee is only $15.00. I don't have any affiliation with the department, but I can attest that this is a fantastic area to live and work ;)

ABOUT OUR NASHUA POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Nashua Police Department invites you to investigate a challenging and rewarding career in the law enforcement profession with one of the finest law enforcement agencies in the Country.

The Nashua Police Department has 179 sworn officers within a Nationally Accredited Law Enforcement Agency serving a city of 90,000 residents. Nashua is one of New England’s most progressive, fastest growing cities offering law enforcement career opportunities surpassed by few.

The City of Nashua is New Hampshire’s second largest city. N.P.D. provides a unique law enforcement experience – the excitement and variety of police work characteristic of a moderately sized city, yet also the opportunity to personally interact with the community’s residents. Police Officer duties include general or special duty police work in the maintenance of law and order, in the protection of life and property, and in the prevention and suppression of crime.

Nashua is located in the heart of New England and was selected by MONEY MAGAZINE in 1987 and 1997 as the best place to live in the United States.

More info:
http://www.nashuapd.com/?A=Careers

OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A hiker friend of mine in Colorado is scrambling up and down all kinds of rocks in hopes of testing with the Nashua PD in August. Will you be joining him? Starting pay is $49K+

The Official Website of the Nashua Police Department - Nashua NH - Careers
  • NH RESIDENCY IS NOT REQUIRED.
    • The Nashua Police Department is currently accepting applications for the position of Police Officer. A test for the position of Police Officer is scheduled for Saturday, August 29th, 2015. Applications will be accepted until August 17th, 2015
    • NH full-time certified police officer candidates may apply at any time throughout the year and do not need to take the written exam.
  • Applicants with military experience go to: Military Personnel
  • To download an application or to review the physical fitness requirements go to: FORMS
  • For frequently asked questions about the recruiting process go to: Recruiting Questions

Latest Discussions