Want to BUY: Jui-Jitsu & Kuatsu, by GJ Rennie

zopman

White Belt
Reaction score
Looking to buy a hardcopy book of Jui-Jitsu and Kuatsu, by GJ Rennie, 1974

I searched the forums and the book is occasionally brought up but no posts are about selling the book.

If you know anyone willing to sell the book directly or links to where this book can be found please let me know below or message me directly. I am willing to put in an offer or if you have a price in mind let me know.

Thanks

$_35.jpg

frank raud

Master of Arts
Reaction score
When that book is available, it goes in the range of $1000-1500 US dollars. As it was privately published for the students of Kam Hock Hoe, it was never commercially available. Good luck in finding one. Took me 20 years to find a copy I could afford.

OP
Z

zopman

White Belt
Reaction score
Yea I understand its a rare and expensive book, it was published in Australia where I am and I've seen it sell for $1200 AUD and regret not buying it at the time

Kevin Kimberlin

White Belt
Reaction score

I searched the forums and the book is occasionally brought up but no posts are about selling the book.

If you know anyone willing to sell the book directly or links to where this book can be found please let me know below or message me directly. I am willing to put in an offer or if you have a price in mind let me know.

Thanks

View attachment 23451
hi, we are just packing up for a move and found i have a copy of this book, soft cover is gone, the rest of the book is in great knick. Kev.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thanks

View attachment 23451
You might try writing GJ Rennie, aka the artist Biggibilla, as I did, many years ago.

https://biggibilla.net/azure-dragon-association

OP
Z

zopman

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi Kev, I have just sent you a private message.

Thanks for the advice/info elder999, that may be an option I could take in the future

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gents, any idea what this book is worth?
I've located one on ebay.
As stated earlier in this thread, 5 posts up from your question,
When that book is available, it goes in the range of $1000-1500 US dollars. As it was privately published for the students of Kam Hock Hoe, it was never commercially available. Good luck in finding one. Took me 20 years to find a copy I could afford.

Bloomer

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi, I was a student of Graham Rennie and have the book your looking for.
Happy to negotiate a fair price

Bloomer

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi Kev, I have just sent you a private message.

Thanks for the advice/info elder999, that may be an option I could take in the future
Hi Zopman, I have the Martial Arts book you are looking for by Graham Rennie. I was his student in the 80’s and bought it. Happy to negotiate a fair price

Bloomer

White Belt
Reaction score
I have the Martial Art book by Graham Rennie… I was his student and happy to negotiate fair price

Bloomer

White Belt
Reaction score

Thanks

View attachment 23451
I have this book if your interested for a fair price. My email is [email protected]

O'Malley

Black Belt
Reaction score
If only we could find someone who has the book and would be happy to negotiate a fair price...

OP
Z

zopman

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just managed to get my own copy of the book on auction at $355AUD (or $258USD at the time of this post)

Thanks for all the replies

Attachments

• 269607407_5522200247795046_6836202375565839006_n.jpg
    269607407_5522200247795046_6836202375565839006_n.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 141

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just managed to get my own copy of the book on auction at $355AUD (or $258USD at the time of this post)

Thanks for all the replies
Wow! After over a year, congrats! That was a long search.

He11fire

White Belt
Reaction score
I trained with Graham when I was thirteen at Laverton Victoria. He gave me the suit he used in Malaya when training to become a Master. I remember he was about to publish his book at the time . He was stationed at the RAAF base and opened a small school at the time and I trained four or five days a week. I still have the suit as this time in my life was influenced a great deal by him.

Latest Discussions