Virginia to ban all forms of self defense

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Contrary; are you self reflecting?
I explained my two ideas and how they related to each other. Nowhere was it contrary to the original line of thinking.
Why do you do this to yourself?
you explained to conflicting ideas, clearly a sane person can only have one

JP3

Master Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am familiar with the need for intent to create. My bigger point is the vehicle that writes into creation most laws are from the defense attorney perspective. Not in civil disorder specifically but laws in general. Very much a self feeding wheel.
It is a long running subject of debate around the card table at our home.
I don't know if I buy that, but if it works for the card game conversation, run with it.

I can actually sort of see where they were trying to go with the law, but as usual, the original thought most likely (I'm totally guessing, but it could easily fit the pattern of most legislative construction) added onto, built up, edited, altered, changed a bit, added onto again, etc. And this was all as it was just being submitted.

Has anyone found out what happened with the bill? I just popped in and noted the alert, didn't do any checking of my own.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thread unlocked for now, however please remain apolitical while discussing this topic. If the political aspect must be discussed there are other forums in which you can do that.

————-
William H.
MartialTalk Moderator
@kempodisciple

Latest Discussions