User names?

M

Master of Blades

Quit yor bantering you dweebs :p Unfortuantly (For Jill) I'm involved with someone which is where I have been for the one of the last two days. Yesturday I was playing in a Basketball match in a tourny that we NEEDED to win. Of course we didnt. Too much dancing under the net according to our coach. And yes......I guess you have come close enough to it to discover the truth. I have Shinobi in a cage in my room awaiting on the moment to unleash him on you (Cali seems to have run away :shrug:). He is more deadly then ever in his new Purple and Green Leather Gi. He also dances if you poke him with a stick :rolleyes:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of Blades
He is more deadly then ever in his new Purple and Green Leather Gi. He also dances if you poke him with a stick :rolleyes:

He dances too???:rofl:

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
He dances too???:rofl:

Of course........I only prefer him over Cali (Who is still missing!) for the novelty value :asian:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
I'm hoping that shinobi isn't packing 2 swords on his back plus all of those stars, grappling hooks, and those balls that create the smoke. All that can get heavy I suppose. :rofl: It might be rough trying to fight in a dress and high heeled shoes carrying all his extra weapons.
i hear he was asking a lot of women questions about the proper way to pack his purse, so he is getting expert advice......

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Quit yor bantering you dweebs :p Unfortuantly (For Jill) I'm involved with someone which is where I have been for the one of the last two days. Yesturday I was playing in a Basketball match in a tourny that we NEEDED to win. Of course we didnt. Too much dancing under the net according to our coach. And yes......I guess you have come close enough to it to discover the truth. I have Shinobi in a cage in my room awaiting on the moment to unleash him on you (Cali seems to have run away :shrug:). He is more deadly then ever in his new Purple and Green Leather Gi. He also dances if you poke him with a stick :rolleyes:
Wait a minute, read that slowly.....He just admitted he's involved with Shinobi.....

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
Wait a minute, read that slowly.....He just admitted he's involved with Shinobi.....

Yes!!!!!! I knew it would finally come out in the open that MOB & Shinobi are.....................involved.:rofl:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes!!!!!! I knew it would finally come out in the open that MOB & Shinobi are.....................involved.:rofl:

Is this not what I have been trying to get everyone to see ??

I feel much better now :)

A

Abbax8

Abba is latin for Daddy
x8 my wife and I have 8 children.
Simple
Peace
Dennis

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Rich Parsons
Is this not what I have been trying to get everyone to see ??

I feel much better now :)

LOL.......a little to late to try taking credit now Rich :p

Didnt Shinobi say he had a wife? Maybe hes gone on holiday with her? :confused:

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL.......a little to late to try taking credit now Rich :p

Didnt Shinobi say he had a wife? Maybe hes gone on holiday with her? :confused:

I will take credit where ever I can. :D

And quit trying to change the subject. :eek: :shrug: :rofl:

M

Master of Blades

I will take credit where ever I can. :D

And quit trying to change the subject. :eek: :shrug: :rofl:

Hey just trying to track down the little guy :p But I mean how hard can it be to find a bald ninja in a Gay Purple and Gold Gi :confused:

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey just trying to track down the little guy :p But I mean how hard can it be to find a bald ninja in a Gay Purple and Gold Gi :confused:

I would not know, I have never tried.

Sounds like you may have though ! :D :rofl:

M

Master of Blades

I would not know, I have never tried.

Sounds like you may have though ! :D :rofl:

Nope.....I usually just hire Paul, he ALWAYS finds them for some strange un-known reason. Not that I go looking for Bald Gay ninjas in purple and gold gi's :shrug:

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nope.....I usually just hire Paul, he ALWAYS finds them for some strange un-known reason. Not that I go looking for Bald Gay ninjas in purple and gold gi's :shrug:

ah Young One you are learning the ways I see.

;)

A

Abbax8

Jason, Better, NO, but perhaps more blessed.

Cali, Busy, YES, YES, YES, but I'm not bored, don't have time to grow old and get to do fun things with my kids and nobody thinks I'm acting immature. In about ten years or so we will should start to see grandkids and I get to do it all over again!

Peace
Dennis

Latest Discussions