Urgent Request for Prayer!

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Carson and his family is in my thoughts and prayers, and I'll be sending it along to my church. So sorry to hear about it.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My wife & I had our prayer team will continue to pray! Keep us all posted as you are able.:asian:

Last Fearner

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I just read this for the first time today. I hope Carson is improving. My prayers for Carson's recovery have begun, and will continue every moment of each day.

May God be with you.

CM D. J. Eisenhart

OP
S

Spookey

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Dear All,

We wish to thank you all for your prayers. In the late hours of yesterday the Lord decided that Carson's place was no longer here with us and Christ has called the innocent to return to his kingdom!

God Bless,

Spookey

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My condolences to you & his family. You too will remain in prayers. If you need an ear, pm me.:asian:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ditto that. Spooky, all my sympathies to you, your family, your friend and his family. We can't always understand the why of things. Carson is in the Only hands now.

Condolences,

Georgia

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Spookey said:
In the late hours of yesterday the Lord decided that Carson's place was no longer here with us and Christ has called the innocent to return to his kingdom!
Spookey, I applaud your courage and unwaivering faith. I, in my humble stupidity will never understand how there could possibly ever be a good reason for things such as this, but that's a bone I intend to pick with him when we meet.

My sincere condolences to Carson's family.

MartialIntent

Black Belt
Reaction score
A child's life is the brightest and most precious jewel on the face of this worthless and trivial planet. I cannot express how sad I am for you and for little Carson's family. I am utterly moved to tears. No one can know your pain but his place is in your heart forever. Be strong if you can my friend.

Respectfully.

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Let us not cry for Carson but celebrate is short time on this earth and let his family and friend's wounds heal over time and only remember the good times.

RIP Carson your time came to quick but maybe you got the job done that god sent you here for.

V/R

Rick English