Uhh.. Lobster anyone? Maybe?

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Excellent!—all the more for me, Ceicei, Carol and Drac!
Hey now! You looking for a fight? Better make room at that table for me! :tantrum: I wanna some I wanna some I wanna some I WANNA SOME !

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, shove over at that lobster-eating table, y'all, and pass the clarified butter!

Crab? Did someone say crab? Me needs me iodine!!

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hey, shove over at that lobster-eating table, y'all, and pass the clarified butter!

(Pats an empty chair next to me)... "C'mon and have a sit thar purty lady, I reckon they's gonna be a havin' ta' cook up Bubba jes to feed all us MA-ists. Lordy, how are they gonna find a pot big enough to put him in?

Alaskan King Crab... oh my! Nivver ye mind on the Maryland blue crab and the other small types ... gimme them big ole' long legged fellas from up yonder Yukon way! Now, Dem's good eatin'!!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey now! You looking for a fight? Better make room at that table for me! :tantrum: I wanna some I wanna some I wanna some I WANNA SOME !

Belly up to the table me hearty and dig in..

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Went to a local resturant in Ft Laud that served garlic steamed soft shelled crab...Need I say more???

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
OK this is going to make no sense (it doesn't for me either) Alaskian king Crab? Sign me up! I love that stuff, but cannot stand lobster.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Lobster, crab, shrimp, scallops... it's all good. You could call lobster 'sea rat' and I'd still eat it.
icon7.gif

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OK this is going to make no sense (it doesn't for me either) Alaskian king Crab? Sign me up! I love that stuff, but cannot stand lobster.

You are correct IT MAKES NO SENSE...I think lobster tastes better that Alaskian King Crab..

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You are correct IT MAKES NO SENSE...I think lobster tastes better that Alaskian King Crab..

BOTH are good enough for a hearty meal... so shut-up and pass the butter and nutcrackers!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Crab and lobster are both good - but if I want really good shellfish, I want jumbo scallops... mmm.... yumm...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
An excellent appitizer..

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Howzabout crawfish? Anybody else here like crawfish? They're like little mini-lobsters, only tastier ... mmmmm!!!!! I need some seafood fettucini!!! Right now!!!

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
Howzabout crawfish? Anybody else here like crawfish? They're like little mini-lobsters, only tastier ... mmmmm!!!!! I need some seafood fettucini!!! Right now!!!

OMG! Those little buggers are divinity! hehehe... man, this one place near where I lived used to have the BEST crawdad fettucine :) I just about cried when I learned they closed. My wife makes a great substitute for that though :) one of my fonder memories of New Orleans was going to this all you could eat crawdad restaurant... just load up on corn, crawdads and potatoes. YUMMY!!

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score

I've never had one, but have seen them numerous times! There's avery small stream that has quite a few of them, so I guess I could try some for free if I wanted to. The only problem is that it's next to a busy road...

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Yes, I love these! My sons and I always went down to the creek in New Mexico and catch them. We've been doing that since my boys were 2 years old. We would bring them home to eat. It takes catching a lot of them to make a good meal. I think its the mother/sons time that made this all worthwhile, and to finish the "crawdad hunt" with such a fantastic meal... wow!!!

- Ceicei

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Crab and lobster are both good - but if I want really good shellfish, I want jumbo scallops... mmm.... yumm...

(irish voice) Ahhh a woman after me own hea'rt she is! Love scallops! The other shellfish however I could do without... for some reason Clams and Mussels and Oysters just don't sit well with me... tried them to be sure yes, but liked them... no. Scallops were/are the only shell fish I'll eat.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Etoufee! Mmmmmmm (falls into Homer Simpson coma).

Latest Discussions