ufc 84 or 80 countdown

hma123

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Didnt know where to put this, I didnt think I should have put it in the MMA forum. But here, Ive been looking online for a while, cant find either countdown anywhere, when typed in google, alot shows up but there all "unavailable" or something. I know these countdowns are old, but can someone PLEASE find one of them for me. THANK YOU

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didnt know where to put this, I didnt think I should have put it in the MMA forum. But here, Ive been looking online for a while, cant find either countdown anywhere, when typed in google, alot shows up but there all "unavailable" or something. I know these countdowns are old, but can someone PLEASE find one of them for me. THANK YOU

Not quite sure what you're asking here. Are you looking for a dvd of UFC 80 and 84?

OP
H

hma123

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
No, usually you can type in google one of the previous countdowns for that event. And these two are nowhere to be found.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whats a 'countdown' in this context?

OP
H

hma123

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
You never seen any of the UFC's countdowns? They air a few days before every event, and gives you and uplook on the fighters lifestyles,training,etc.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
They're the promo pieces put out prior to the event. Hype videos. You might be able to find them on bestmmatorrents.com.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
H

hma123

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thats the preview, thanks for trying tho, the ones im looking for are usually an hour in length. They have alot for the others UFC's but for these 2, no.

Latest Discussions