Gleison Tibau v Terry Etim - Etim
Naoyuki Kotani v Dennis Siver - Kotani

Thanks,
Tom

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am looking forward to this as I believe we are getting this free in the States on Spike TV. Should be several competitive matches. I particularly am interested in seeing Bisping fight again.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
This one is a 'free per view' on Spike. Already got the DVR set! I'm not that familiar with several listed on the card, but the main event looks pretty good.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This one is a 'free per view' on Spike. Already got the DVR set! I'm not that familiar with several listed on the card, but the main event looks pretty good.

Yes that is cool. I though it was the free one and I am looking forward to it myself and the DVR will be set as well.
icon14.gif

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes this should be a bunch of great fights, but I bet several will end in less than a minute.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, I'm looking forward to this one as well. Sept. is filled with UFC events. Sept. 19 is UFC fight night, also a free one and the 22nd for the next PPV fight. :ultracool

Mike

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Complete fightcard

UFC 75

Dan Henderson vs Quinton Jackson
Mirko Filipovic vs Cheick Kongo
Michael Bisping vs Matt Hamill
Houston Alexander vs Alessio Sakara
Marcus Davis vs Paul Taylor
Terry Etim vs Gleison Tibau
Jess Liaudin vs Anthony Torres
Naoyuki Kotani vs Dennis Siver
Tomasz Drwal vs Thiago Silva

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
DANHENDERSON VS RAMPAGE JACKSON

This is the fight im lookign forward to the most, i actually have no idea who will win, both a very good grapplers and have both recently knocked out the worlds leading light heavyweight fighters ( henderson knocked out Wanderlei and Rampage knocked out Liddell )
This is going to be one hell of a fight.

CRO COP VS KONGO

Mirko should hav this one in the bag...but we all know what happened last time....

BISPING VS HAMIL

My money is on Bisping, he is a better striker and has better bbj then hamil, who IMO has a tendacy to completely ignore his strengths in favour of trying to brawl.....and I think he has the worst stand up i have ever seen he spent his TUF fights walking around with his hands so low they might as well have been in his pockets.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most money in the UK is on Henderson with just a couple of people saying Rampage!
Bisping of course!

I'm shouting for Jess Liaudin, he's fit, fast, has very good techniques and should win. He's fought on our shows and is impressive as well as being a sexy Frenchman!

I don't know Terry Etim but do know some of his team mates who says he ready to make war.

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
See when i first read about the Match up i thought Henderson would destroy Rampage but now when i think about it they have very similar stlyes.....and this is the UFC this entire year has been full of upsets!

treva

White Belt
Reaction score
I can't believe Hamil didn't win the decision vs Bisping.That's so lame, Bisping was dominated throughout the whole fight.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I can't believe Hamil didn't win the decision vs Bisping.That's so lame, Bisping was dominated throughout the whole fight.

Only the third round was in question, with Hamill dominating the first two. I was very surprised by the decision.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Matt Hamill v Michael Bisping

I did not agree with the outcome but who am I to disagree

Pacificshore

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hamil should have done a lil more of his ground and pound, but it looked like he was gassed towards the end there.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not the best UFC show.

Bisping looked afraid out there and was really lucky to get a decision. (Hamil should have been busier when in the guard)

Crocop looked horrible and afraid as well.

Rampage/Henderson well what did you expect.

At least it was free!

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Matt Hamill v Michael Bisping

I did not agree with the outcome but who am I to disagree
I do not as well. I think Matt got robbed from the judges on this one. Generally he was the one moving forward, bisping was backing up the majority of the fight. Even in the last round.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hamil was differently rogged, he was the aggresor the entire fight.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll play devils advocate here with the Bisping vs Hamill fight...they were fighting in London. This entire night was geared not toward good fights but toward showing off the fact that UFC is getting huge. If a viewer were so inclined to do so he could view every one of the fights that ended in a decision as playing very well into a marketing ploy for the UFC...not that I'd ever see it like that mind you:) I will say that Houston really impressed me both during and after the fight. The man actually showed a little humility after the fight and that is getting a little rare in the UFC nowadays.

Latest Discussions